Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged

hi guys

As we all knw HL is ending

so lets all bid farewell to each other and share our feelings.....

1.what did u like most in this show?
2.are u sad/happy/frustrated about this show ending?
3.one track u wish had carried on?
4.any frends u met on this forum?
5.any other thoughtsWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~kabhie alvida na kehna-lets bid farewell~*~" in Hum Ladkiyan - maayke se sasural tak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

hi guys

2.are u sad/happy/frustrated about this show ending?'

Dear i feel good and sad at same time... good that they are ending the show, and not making the frest story into something redeculouse track! and ill begin hate the show! iss se pehle ke bura ho end hi kardiya
Sad bcoz.. this is my FAV. show right now on sony.. and its ending,, so im quite feeling bad !

Hmmm... love stories maybe? but in a positive manner... but if u say so then AJJU-RAJ one.. where they r sooo funny... haha... but now they r "so-called married" so never the less.....

Hmm..... no actually not really.... but i woudl like to... yes i know some.. but its just in the forum ... have seen them right and left hehe

5.any other thoughtsWink

Yes, thnks for this journey of girls hehe... and thnks for alot of info's bt HL! but one thing more... there wasnt ANY activity in this forum.. everybody just left... n some is back.. thou ppl say its my fav show fav.. then come in the forum and share.. but yea... could be better...but still it was great in the start in the forum and its great for the serial as well.. taht its ending hopefully good for all 4 girls... i just wonder where sapna and dadi disappears everytime hahaha... n sometimes alka... but mostly sapna-her lover and dadi... hehe... hope they come and everything is set  up.. and hope dada ji also comez heheEmbarrassed
thnks
Love
Sur

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hey sur that was a fab and very honest thought
i agree wid nearly all of ur feelings

queenindia

queenindia

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
im very very unhappy sad and frustated bcoz HL is ending midway.
i feel like killing sony tv for this.
this is the only show i watch.

i cant explain how unhappy and depressed i m .

i will miss ajju and yuvraj the most.
 i m very very depressed.
Instead of closing the show.
Married life of the four girls should b shown from 25th may..
Instead of closing the show. It could b shifted to the afternoon or the late night slot

But sony tv is stupid.

It is closing such a good show .i will stop watching sony tv.

Bcoz it closes the shows midway.I just hate sony tv.

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

hi guys

I like the fact that the show was shown in a conservative setting..the rich culture and the most special of them is teen dosth ki gali...thatz reallie special...i lurve the friendship between the 4 girls as well as between the 3 fathers...very beautiful...they show the essence of a beautiful life through love and friendship!!
2.are u sad/happy/frustrated about this show ending?
I am sad that it is ending but more happy as it is ending on a good note..I am reallie happie that there won't be any ridiculous track as seen for other star plus shows or even real stupid tracks to totallie ruin the entire concept,for that matter I am extremely happie!!!
I reallie wished that they cud show more of Alaap-Pooja and Yuvvi-Ajju....and the special ways of proposing to them....and i reallie wished that they hadn't spoilt Pooja-Allap's wedding....
I've met some,but I do think I couldn't spend much time wid dem since my examz were around the corner..so i was just commenting and leaving..
5.any other thoughtsWink
I just want to thank the entire cast of Hum Ladkiyan for portraying the true essence of a beautiful life through friendship and love which was very beautifully directed and shown to the audience. You will be always be in our hearts especially the bubbly Ajju, cute Alka, lovely Sapna and beautiful Pooja and not forgetting their love buds and their families.....I sincerely hope we can get to see more such shows and not so much on saas and bahus.....Thank you HL for the wonderful and creative memories!!!

Cheers,
Jassie

Simone2006747

Simone2006747

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

1.what did u like most in this show?  ---
The storyline was excellent ... something that all women could relate to. The story of four women and their families. It was very fascinating for me because I did not grow up in a big joint family (our closest relative lived 400 miles away).

2.are u sad/happy/frustrated about this show ending?  ---
I am sorry to see the show end so abruptly. And just when things were getting so interesting. But I am very happy to see that Ajju and Yuvraj got married. They are prefect for each other.

3.one track u wish had carried on?  ---
Ajju is an intelligent lady and I would have loved to see how Ajju wins her way into Naina's heart. I wanted to see the two women become friends. I love happy endings and I wanted to see Naina find someone she can care for and who cares for her. Then and only then would Naina understand that she needs to share her brother with others.

4.any frends u met on this forum? ---
I was mostly a silent reader but I enjoyed reading all the posts. Yes, I love you all.  Heart

5.any other thoughts ---
This was a woman's show and hence this forum has women as the major contributors. I like that. It is an opportunity for women to come together, get to know each other and learn from one another. I hope Sony TV will give its women viewers many other opportunities to bond with each other.

Thanks and it has been a pleasure being a part of this forum ...  Smile
See you around ...

Edited by simi2006747 - 16 May 2009 at 10:36pm

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 May 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
all gr8 guys

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged