Fashion and Beauty

Ombre clothing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
The other new trend I noticed is ombre shirts and skirts.   They are dyed in a range of hues going from dark to light or vice versa.  does anyone have this trend yet in their wardrobe?   Will you get it this summer?   I have also seen it in hair scrunchies where the fabric is dyed in silk and I love that as well.

I like some of them, like in the skirt, especially in cotton because it's colorful and stuff, preferably in blue or pink.   But I dont have anything like this yet.  Too early for me to shop.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ombre clothing" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss5stars

IF-Rockerz

miss5stars

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

you mean tye dye shirts! LOL
me and my frnds made tye dye shirts a while bk! EmbarrassedLOL
purple and blk and white! Big smile

it was funnn! Big smile

but i wudnt want much of them..it was jus cute cuz we made it! LOL

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss5stars

you mean tye dye shirts! LOL
me and my frnds made tye dye shirts a while bk! EmbarrassedLOL
purple and blk and white! Big smile

it was funnn! Big smile

but i wudnt want much of them..it was jus cute cuz we made it! LOL

It actually isn't tie dye necessarily, like it is dyed in similar colors, I will post an example if possible. 

Once I saw a set worn by a girl which was a tee shirt that was a bit long and matching tie-dyed leggings and it was cute.  I seriously wish I could try that lol. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top