Dill Mill Gaye

Bad effects of global warming on DMG!!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

You see this global warming has too many bad effects but the artificial world of drama is also getting effected by it i must say deeply effected days are turning into weeks and weeks are turning into years😆😆😆like AA's dating week has'nt end up yet😲it stared from the truth and dare and scene😆from the replacement of old ridhima from an new one the bloody bloody week has'nt end up yet😡😲😲i hate this kind of pollution global warming damn!!!!it starts from truth and dare than ridz was change than she sang a song for Armi and Armi too sings a song for her, at the same day the roka took place, than AR so many romantic scenes, than Abhi taking niki to meet stupid patel🤢🤢😆than she fights with him, than Armi do Abhi's bicott ,it has number of AR fights, no of Abhi imagining niki coming to him and romancing than it has a bloody fight follwed by GFs taking thier BFs and doing thier marha patti😆😆😆again AR fight than patchup than again a fight no patchup yet to be seen, AN eyelocking and hand touching session😡and yesterday Anji' says this is the last day of the dating week, she says it so normally😆OMG if this is normal than what is an abnormal week is all due to global warming even the days are elongating tooooooo much😆

Mallu/Love Armi/KSG
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mallu... there you go again... you simply cracked me up... hehehehe.. can't stop myself laughing😆 after reading your warning.. oops warming post.. btw.. nice topic...
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic..
global warming in dmg 🤣 🤣
it shld have a pollution check soon 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣🤣🤣its seems to be quite realistic in case of DMG🤣 Mallu/Love Armi/KSG