Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

t970

t970

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:09am | IP Logged
i think the only one who can give a tit for a tat to these MaRaGa is one and only our own Daljeet chachi.......these ladies are amatures, but she is just the master of the game........this time i want to see her supporting heer....in an out and out positive way......though out showing it out, but just love to see daljeet chachi ruine all MaRaGa's plans which may raise any difficulties in premeer's relations

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its time to bring daljeet chachi back" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

t970

t970

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by t970

i think the only one who can give a tit for a tat to these MaRaGa is one and only our own Daljeet chachi.......these ladies are amatures, but she is just the master of the game........this time i want to see her supporting heer....in an out and out positive way......though out showing it out, but just love to see daljeet chachi ruine all MaRaGa's plans which may raise any difficulties in premeer's relations

if not daljeet, kuljeet can also do, see last time how sweetly she just convinced veera for the marriage.....woh ek meethi churi hai......bas thoda improvisation chahiye

Missibingi

Missibingi

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
daljeet chachi delivered baby girl on 1st may so she cannot come so soon

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
oy!!!  bring back dirtchachi (aka daljeet maan)??!!!  bite your electronic tongue!!  LOL

dirtchachi was - as you rightly said - a master of  the game that the shrimpy-maya and the vitchface veera are playing against prem-heer.  but i also think that if dirtchachi was around, she would be a third person working hard to try to destroy prem-heer-are-one --- and ya! i agree she would be much better than these two chillar parties!! 

no, no, please don't bring dirtchachi back -- puhleeeease!!!  she terrified me when she was on! and the memory of her terrifies me even now!!!   *LOL ya, i'm totally chicken when it comes to dirtchachi... sad, no? i'm scarred for life! prem! save me! LOL*

ass_love

ass_love

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
yes she is coming
how about chill(kuljit)

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Tasneem herself said that she is returning soon to kdmhmd.If Gmom is faking then its fine but if not then i would love to hear daljeet giving a good bhashan to G3 about saga-sautela whatever she did.Remember last time g3 gave a lecture to daljeet on  mother.

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged

yes plzz bring daljeet or kuljeet or rishab back plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
DJ is coming back too? As if there are not already enough villans

Post Reply New Post

Go to top