will maninder and jayshree suffer?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ms-tabu

Goldie

ms-tabu

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
with KSNT winding up so early, what u guys thing that it could effect newcomers maninders and jayshree careers
i think both r good actors,they r good finds ,unfortunately their first serial couldnt attract viewership,maninder singh especially ha shown he is versatile,and so id jayshree.
wonder if they will get sum good offers in future
what u guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will maninder and jayshree suffer?" in Ek Safar Aisa... Kabhi Socha Na Tha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KavitaKumari

KavitaKumari

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

with KSNT winding up so early, what u guys thing that it could effect newcomers maninders and jayshree careers
i think both r good actors,they r good finds ,unfortunately their first serial couldnt attract viewership,maninder singh especially ha shown he is versatile,and so id jayshree.
wonder if they will get sum good offers in future
what u guys think?

I hope not
they are doing a great job on the show ... i'm really upset that it's ending so quickly Cry.... just as it is was getting good
their on screen chemistry is really good Smile
i'll def. miss seeing them ... but I wish them all the best in their careers Wink

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
is manav's real name maninder...? cool...

is he a punjabi ... i really like his acting...

i wanna know is this ending on 25th may coz a new show is introduced on 9:30 pm i really hope this show doesnt end so soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top