Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 101

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

oooi dont go to Jaan land yet otherwise shyam land would get angryLOL
for now in a rush so here isj funny shyam(these scenes/acts were crackingLOL)Tongue:

wow aditi, lovely avisClapClap...........thanks a lotHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

@samy:
oooh naw naw smy first one was meant for you and the other for laks may be got you confused thereLOL
---

@Mehr:
Thank youHugand now just saw one new promo.In a rush so can you share ths with others as well pleejTongue

It was the same part first where sugna starts for her school barefoot than on the way her feet get pricked by a throrn and it bleeds.Shyam standing nearby hiding behind a tree saw this.behind the voice says "kya Sugna Shyam ka yeh andaaz samajh paayegi?!" something of that sort sorry dont rem the exacts.But after that Shyam was shown calling after Sugna with her juttis in his hand pointing them to her in all teaseful way typoLOL

LOL.what is this shyam up to..........she is hurt.and he is teasing her.........suguna is going to erupt like a volcano nowLOLLOL

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
ok i would say am a dumbo now since just check the prev posts sorry sammy and laks i exchanged the names!samy both laks part and yours was meant for you onlyLOL

@laks so far shyam is shown a bit naughty and outcoming typo and may be thats what is pissing Sugna,but hopefully that nature would make sugna happy in coming days and for now yes he isj going to get yet another blasting from herLOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

@samy:
oooh naw naw smy first one was meant for you and the other for laks may be got you confused thereLOL
---

@Mehr:
Thank youHugand now just saw one new promo.In a rush so can you share ths with others as well pleejTongue

It was the same part first where sugna starts for her school barefoot than on the way her feet get pricked by a throrn and it bleeds.Shyam standing nearby hiding behind a tree saw this.behind the voice says "kya Sugna Shyam ka yeh andaaz samajh paayegi?!" something of that sort sorry dont rem the exacts.But after that Shyam was shown calling after Sugna with her juttis in his hand pointing them to her in all teaseful way typoLOL

LOL.what is this shyam up to..........she is hurt.and he is teasing her.........suguna is going to erupt like a volcano nowLOLLOL
wats rong wid shyam..LOL i thought hes sorry 4 wat he has dne n he did apologise bt aggain hes up2 no gud.....LOLLOL wonder y is he doin it??any1 will get irriatted...n sugna is rite now!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hey guys i know im a lil late but congrats on Vikky's 16th fan thread
hope there are many more to cum

one more thing...i didnt know vikky knows how to dance-as in has worked with shaimak daver n know different forms of dance...wow now i hope he's in a dance reality show soon...lol

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Hey all vikrant fans. I m new in this forum but i m really glad to see such a good response on vikrant as shyaam in BV. Vikrant looks very cute in Balika vadhu. This is what is talent. He first came up with dhoom machao dhoom (the name which hardly any 1 knows) to Balika Vadhu which is the number 1 show on Hindi entertainment channel. And besides i guess his acting skills have improved a lot. His expressions in balika vadhu are awesum and he could be a pretty tough competition for SRK soon if he continues his work like this. What say guys!!!!SmileClap

LOVE U VIKS!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by **Shona**

hey guys i know im a lil late but congrats on Vikky's 16th fan thread
hope there are many more to cum

one more thing...i didnt know vikky knows how to dance-as in has worked with shaimak daver n know different forms of dance...wow now i hope he's in a dance reality show soon...lol

Welcome Shona! Big smile 
U wishh to see him in a dance show? lol

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
^^ Hi Disha ! Welcome!! Big smile 
Yes Vik has improved Sooooooo much Clap 
Glad 2 hav u here...keep coming! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top