Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 101

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

WOW  im sop xcited 4 a JAAN thread...aftr all so much discussion on them 2!!!

i will think of the name 4 them 2...smethg very cute as their relationship is!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Muahahaha , hope Shyam gives another one of those smug smiles to her , the way he twiggled his eyebrow when Badi Maasiji said he could come with them =D
LOL actually im waitg 2 c dadisa mre now wid shyam...LOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

oooi dont go to Jaan land yet otherwise shyam land would get angryLOL
for now in a rush so here isj funny shyam(these scenes/acts were crackingLOL)Tongue:

wow wonderful....thanx 4 the lovely avis....actually shyam is really lukg funny nowLOLLOLLOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

@samy its see while pointing in the sky shyam looks as if he is rubbing his nose with the forefingerLOL what laks pointed outTongueHum doh haina was a show which use to come on sony dont rem the exacts but yes the lead kidooo there use to replicate nose-rubbing-action alotLOL
so here shyam too looks doing the sameEmbarrassed

@Laks:
oooh forgot that laks asked if they were free to use.yes yes laks made them for allEmbarrassedTongue
and to discuss those scenes hereLOL

yes i remeber aditi...hum do hai na...the twins stry.LOLLOL i liked tis avi a lot!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

y do u think shyam tuk sugnas sandals???n then in the precap he is in the house???is their a connection between sandals n house?ROFL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i m still thinkg hard abt the  names n i had one thng propped in my mind....SHER SHERNI...pls dnt laughROFL all of u!!i will cme back wid sme other names 2!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

@samy its see while pointing in the sky shyam looks as if he is rubbing his nose with the forefingerLOL what laks pointed outTongueHum doh haina was a show which use to come on sony dont rem the exacts but yes the lead kidooo there use to replicate nose-rubbing-action alotLOL
so here shyam too looks doing the sameEmbarrassed

@Laks:
oooh forgot that laks asked if they were free to use.yes yes laks made them for allEmbarrassedTongue
and to discuss those scenes hereLOL

Oh..lol..LOL  Its vry funny!

Btw...u are confused between me and laks.. Confused U forgot me so soon! crying  

true aditi, i think, u have got confused b/w me n samy........
and samy - oye drama queen.............nautanki band karLOL

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@samy:
oooh naw naw smy first one was meant for you and the other for laks may be got you confused thereLOL
---

@Mehr:
Thank youHugand now just saw one new promo.In a rush so can you share ths with others as well pleejTongue

It was the same part first where sugna starts for her school barefoot than on the way her feet get pricked by a throrn and it bleeds.Shyam standing nearby hiding behind a tree saw this.behind the voice says "kya Sugna Shyam ka yeh andaaz samajh paayegi?!" something of that sort sorry dont rem the exacts.But after that Shyam was shown calling after Sugna with her juttis in his hand pointing them to her in all teaseful way typoLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top