Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 101

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

Awesomeeeeee !!!! I'm SO glad the thread was shifted here from the DV forum =D

Might I add , I love the intro of the thread and in particular , the post explaining why it's been named Kesariya Balam  : )

Cool , this is making me think....we should have an Anandi-Jagdish AT as well : ))

Thanks for the appreciation Shreya Embarrassed Hug 

And Sure, there cud be one AJ appreciation thread! Sumone cud open it and we wil rock that too for sure!
After all both of thm are so cute!! EmbarrassedTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yeah..der shud b a Jaan appreciation thread too..! Embarrassed..d youngest couple on TV screen..! Smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Hi laks Hug    Yup..our first thread here Tongue and ya tat pic is the besssshtt!! no doubt tats why added it first! Embarrassed

@ Meher: Thankoooo so much for ur appreciation! Embarrassed Tats wat keeps me goin to write more! Hug
I m glad u liked this thread as well!! Waise like se alag aur koi choice hai bhi nahi tumhare paas LOL aint i rite? Tongue
LOL i dnt ned 2 choose ..ur the only 1Big smile specialEmbarrassed i liked the xplaination a lot...abt kesariya balam...my only wish is i want 2 c the song played on him.... btw tats y u were so bsy 4 so many days...ur really hardworkg gal..i appreciate u 4 wat u hve dne...luv u!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Awesomeeeeee !!!! I'm SO glad the thread was shifted here from the DV forum =D

Might I add , I love the intro of the thread and in particular , the post explaining why it's been named Kesariya Balam  : )

Cool , this is making me think....we should have an Anandi-Jagdish AT as well : ))

Thanks for the appreciation Shreya Embarrassed Hug 

And Sure, there cud be one AJ appreciation thread! Sumone cud open it and we wil rock that too for sure!
After all both of thm are so cute!! EmbarrassedTongue
yes i was also thinkg abt tat 2..we ned jaan appreciation thread .... so tat we can discuss their scenes n chemistry...thyr  so cute n thy rock!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"
i was rolling in2 l;aughter ...the whole scene was so cutely enacted...thre was one dialogue 2 wen jaggy says mei tumhae chodaga nahi...smethg of tat sort n the reply shyam gives pehle pakad to sahi uske baat chodna...tat dialogue made me laugh...he said it vid a heavy accentLOLLOLLOL the trio rocked

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

ooo congratulations for the new thread to all jiHug
whoaaa samy,laks everything is well arranged and looks amazing!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue geees reading the intro right nowTongueLOL Idea for tagging the new one with kesariya balam is greatEmbarrassed
Thanks for adding the note:) Just one more chotu thing- pleej do ask all not to get into doing excessive quotings.That increases the band width and is not allowed as well.Using '@'along with username or any other string would be more preferable and helpfulEmbarrassed

Thanks Aditi! Hug 
I m adding up this note as well..as Viewbie's note Big smile 
Wud defo try to keep quoting to its minimumSmile 

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"

ROFL  Shyam's effort at flattery gone kaput!   Loved it!! LOL  I agree tht these 3 hav rocking chemistry...I'd be looking forward to hav some nice scenes between AJ n Shyam in the show...after all they are his only connection to sugnaWinkLOL

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged

@ aish : Thanks for the compliment on the siggy Smile Yeah, now i wont stop demanding unless i get one faint smiley LOL Wid both f us together, IF has to give us one! LOL

@ Meher :  Yea, even i want that song to be played on him once Tongue  ya i ws busy doin all dis wrk LOL

Edited by ~samy~ - 13 May 2009 at 4:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top