Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 101

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hey..congo on the new thread..!

The 1st pic is amazing..he lukz too hawt..! Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeee !!!! I'm SO glad the thread was shifted here from the DV forum =D

Might I add , I love the intro of the thread and in particular , the post explaining why it's been named Kesariya Balam  : )

Cool , this is making me think....we should have an Anandi-Jagdish AT as well : ))

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaNaMiTa

wOW!

This thread is rocking and awesome!

Vikrant is 22 years old?

I thought he was 18 or 19.HahaLOL

Anyways,thanks for this wonderful topic on VikSmile

Hi Ranamita Big smile 

thanks! Tongue   ya hes 22 LOL 

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
ooo congratulations for the new thread to all jiHug
whoaaa samy,laks everything is well arranged and looks amazing!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue geees reading the intro right nowTongueLOL Idea for tagging the new one with kesariya balam is greatEmbarrassed
Thanks for adding the note:) Just one more chotu thing- pleej do ask all not to get into doing excessive quotings.That increases the band width and is not allowed as well.Using '@'along with username or any other string would be more preferable and helpfulEmbarrassed

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"

i was ROFL.after that scene.............n the way he first decides to scare anadi again.and when he turns he sees jagya with his friends....oops army.......ans immediately his expression changesLOL

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
^ Hehehe I was all ROFL as well , particularly when he falls at Jagya's feet and goes "Maaf karna bhaisaab , mujhe pata nahin tha ki aapki pahunch ITNIIIII upar tak hai....galti meri thi , ki maine aapke is khatarnaak beendhni ko dhakka maara ! "

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ya, n in y'day's episode.........when he tells that, if the kids win, he will shave his moustache..........and when the kids laugh.he says."ok ok..."
he loves joking n playing with the kids..... but when jagya got hurt.he became so serious...n the way he was cleaning jagya's wounds....

i love the way he changes his expressions so soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top