Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 101

Page 1
Page   of 101
Page 3 Page 101

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
wow wow wowDancing
our first appreciation thread on BV forum...........ans our 16th appreciation thread for Vik.............
thanks a lot samy.HugHugHug

so Girls.lets rock this threadParty

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 12 May 2009 at 9:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Haila, my copyright pic is the first pic in this threadLOLLOLLOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

congrats 4 the 16 appreciation threead gals!!

samy u hve dne a wonderful job dear as usual...jus love the xplanation of kesariya balam...especially the kesar -saffron ..... the title suits him rite now!!!!!! dunno how u  always manage 2 do it.....ClapClapClap ...
im so happy 2 c the appreciation thread here!tahnx dear n hope 2 hve a rockg time  wid many of vikrant fans here!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
so lakshi u here in discussion...lets strt... i will strt.OMG..cnt believe it wen was the last time v discussed him n his scenes?LOL

wat i like is basically his happy goin attitude here in BV,his character is so positive!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

so lakshi u here in discussion...lets strt... i will strt.OMG..cnt believe it wen was the last time v discussed him n his scenes?LOL

wat i like is basically his happy goin attitude here in BV,his character is so positive!

yes meher, lets start our discussionsBig smile

true, his character is so positive.n i loved that prankster part .................... never seen him in this kind of roles.......in DMD, he was very shy and silent guy............and in DV, he was a very serious n responsible king.......... but this is just cool...........

u know, i thought after DV.he might do some college roles....... like the characters in Mile jab hum tum..........i wanted to see him like that....but this role is much much better...........enjoying each n every episodeBig smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
xactly nvr seen him in such a role...tts wat is so enjoyable seeing him playg the prankstar part...in each ne very scene he so awesome like wise if u hve seen tat scene where he throws the kanga(hair comb) in the barbar shop..tat little scene ...jus watch his xpressions thre...hes so cute...tats wat i like abt him...hes damn xpressive!! whtr it was swordfightg,tragedy, or abt the puppy luk in DV he was very gud...smeway goes wid shyam 2!!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

xactly nvr seen him in such a role...tts wat is so enjoyable seeing him playg the prankstar part...in each ne very scene he so awesome like wise if u hve seen tat scene where he throws the kanga(hair comb) in the barbar shop..tat little scene ...jus watch his xpressions thre...hes so cute...tats wat i like abt him...hes damn xpressive!! whtr it was swordfightg,tragedy, or abt the puppy luk in DV he was very gud...smeway goes wid shyam 2!!

ya, he is amazing with the expressions...........he knows to convey messages without speaking....... n meher in that same scene.....when suguna, says those girls that he is always there to trouble others.......the way he winks at those girls..........like saying "don't believe her.......she is just bluffing"LOLLOLLOL

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

ya, he is amazing with the expressions...........he knows to convey messages without speaking....... n meher in that same scene.....when suguna, says those girls that he is always there to trouble others.......the way he winks at those girls..........like saying "don't believe her.......she is just bluffing"LOLLOLLOL
yup dear...tst my fav...the way he luks at 2 gals wen sugna is blabbering..'dnt believe her' he was so cute...the way he uses his eyes ...jus loved it..whereas wen he  entered the show...the smile...thre was a slight raise of his eyebrows 2...do u remmber???Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top