Balika Vadhu

~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 101

Saloni.Va

Saloni.Va

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_sen

no shyam sugna scenes these days. missing them. shyam ka toh role hona n na hona ek jaisa hai. he cums onscreen once in ten days. hope they start focussing more on shyam sugna more in the future.

I totally agree.  Missing Shyam-Sugna .   Hope they soon focus on shyam-sugna in future episodes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16 (Page 100)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diatoms82

Groupbie

diatoms82

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saloni.Va

no shyam sugna scenes these days. missing them. shyam ka toh role hona n na hona ek jaisa hai. he cums onscreen once in ten days. hope they start focussing more on shyam sugna more in the future.

I totally agree.  Missing Shyam-Sugna .   Hope they soon focus on shyam-sugna in future episodes

Keeping my fingers crossed 4 this, b'coz they have introduced nihaal singh also. So, a future track of SS seems far fetched dream right now

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diatoms82

Keeping my fingers crossed 4 this, b'coz they have introduced nihaal singh also. So, a future track of SS seems far fetched dream right now

nihaal singh who??

diatoms82

Groupbie

diatoms82

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged

nihaal singh who??
nihaal singh is the person whom khajan singh met in jail. He was the one whose illegal business khajan singh is handling right now. now, they have shown him out of jail. he visited khajan's house in recent episodes

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey everyone.........
me after ages........
neways...........
hw did u guys celebrate vikky's bday btw?????/////

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

nihaal singh who??
nihaal singh is the person whom khajan singh met in jail. He was the one whose illegal business khajan singh is handling right now. now, they have shown him out of jail. he visited khajan's house in recent episodes

oops i didnt c so many episodes so i didnt noe the name of khajans employer. thnx

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiyudnive

hey everyone.........
me after ages........
neways...........
hw did u guys celebrate vikky's bday btw?????/////

the show has taken such a twist that there were hardly any visitors to this forum on 3rd april.
i started a topic to wish vikrant n nothing special happened. those who were lucky to come to BV forum that day a wished him in the topic.
heres the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1370453

Edited by disha_sen - 29 April 2010 at 6:42am

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hey guys if u r a vikrant fan n by any chance u havent caught a glimpse of him in his previous shows so heres a chance for u guys to take a look at his acting skills b4 he entered BV. His earlier show Dharam veer is again being telecasted on ndtv imagine at 8:30 am. so if u have really missed out on that part u can catch him from 8:30 to 9 on ndtv imagine. though he didnt act that well bt u can see him doing loads of stunts in tat show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top