Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

y do u think shyam tuk sugnas sandals???n then in the precap he is in the house???is their a connection between sandals n house?๐Ÿคฃ

mehraan thumbnail
i m still thinkg hard abt the  names n i had one thng propped in my mind....SHER SHERNI...pls dnt laugh๐Ÿคฃ all of u!!i will cme back wid sme other names 2!
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~samy~

Oh..lol..๐Ÿ˜†  Its vry funny!

Btw...u are confused between me and laks.. ๐Ÿ˜• U forgot me so soon!   

true aditi, i think, u have got confused b/w me n samy........
and samy - oye drama queen.............nautanki band kar๐Ÿ˜†
-aditi- thumbnail
@samy:
oooh naw naw smy first one was meant for you and the other for laks may be got you confused there๐Ÿ˜†
---

@Mehr:
Thank you๐Ÿค—and now just saw one new promo.In a rush so can you share ths with others as well pleej๐Ÿ˜›

It was the same part first where sugna starts for her school barefoot than on the way her feet get pricked by a throrn and it bleeds.Shyam standing nearby hiding behind a tree saw this.behind the voice says "kya Sugna Shyam ka yeh andaaz samajh paayegi?!" something of that sort sorry dont rem the exacts.But after that Shyam was shown calling after Sugna with her juttis in his hand pointing them to her in all teaseful way typo๐Ÿ˜†

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

oooi dont go to Jaan land yet otherwise shyam land would get angry๐Ÿ˜†
for now in a rush so here isj funny shyam(these scenes/acts were cracking๐Ÿ˜†)๐Ÿ˜›:

wow aditi, lovely avis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...........thanks a lot๐Ÿค—
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

@samy:
oooh naw naw smy first one was meant for you and the other for laks may be got you confused there๐Ÿ˜†
---

@Mehr:
Thank you๐Ÿค—and now just saw one new promo.In a rush so can you share ths with others as well pleej๐Ÿ˜›

It was the same part first where sugna starts for her school barefoot than on the way her feet get pricked by a throrn and it bleeds.Shyam standing nearby hiding behind a tree saw this.behind the voice says "kya Sugna Shyam ka yeh andaaz samajh paayegi?!" something of that sort sorry dont rem the exacts.But after that Shyam was shown calling after Sugna with her juttis in his hand pointing them to her in all teaseful way typo๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†.what is this shyam up to..........she is hurt.and he is teasing her.........suguna is going to erupt like a volcano now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-aditi- thumbnail
ok i would say am a dumbo now since just check the prev posts sorry sammy and laks i exchanged the names!samy both laks part and yours was meant for you only๐Ÿ˜†

@laks so far shyam is shown a bit naughty and outcoming typo and may be thats what is pissing Sugna,but hopefully that nature would make sugna happy in coming days and for now yes he isj going to get yet another blasting from her๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

๐Ÿ˜†.what is this shyam up to..........she is hurt.and he is teasing her.........suguna is going to erupt like a volcano now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wats rong wid shyam..๐Ÿ˜† i thought hes sorry 4 wat he has dne n he did apologise bt aggain hes up2 no gud.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wonder y is he doin it??any1 will get irriatted...n sugna is rite now!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i know im a lil late but congrats on Vikky's 16th fan thread
hope there are many more to cum

one more thing...i didnt know vikky knows how to dance-as in has worked with shaimak daver n know different forms of dance...wow now i hope he's in a dance reality show soon...lol
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey all vikrant fans. I m new in this forum but i m really glad to see such a good response on vikrant as shyaam in BV. Vikrant looks very cute in Balika vadhu. This is what is talent. He first came up with dhoom machao dhoom (the name which hardly any 1 knows) to Balika Vadhu which is the number 1 show on Hindi entertainment channel. And besides i guess his acting skills have improved a lot. His expressions in balika vadhu are awesum and he could be a pretty tough competition for SRK soon if he continues his work like this. What say guys!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

LOVE U VIKS!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK