aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~samy~

Hello! πŸ˜› 
U r rite!!
I hav always demanded one *FAINT* emoticon on IF after seeing this pic!! πŸ˜† 
There are a lot many offscreen pics of Vik...exclusive onesπŸ˜‰ 
Wait till u see that! Even u wud demand a faint smiley πŸ˜†

hey..lol..faint smiley definately needs 2 b on IF! πŸ˜†...der r many hotties on d TV screen nwadays..πŸ˜‰..n mah TV strts burnin at times bcuz of tat..! πŸ˜›..not fair huh!

yeah sure do show me..den we can demand 4 it together..πŸ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello gals...wats the discussion...im jumping in!
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CeruleanSky

Awesomeeeeee !!!! I'm SO glad the thread was shifted here from the DV forum =D

Might I add , I love the intro of the thread and in particular , the post explaining why it's been named Kesariya Balam  : )

Cool , this is making me think....we should have an Anandi-Jagdish AT as well : ))

Thanks for the appreciation Shreya 😳 πŸ€— 

And Sure, there cud be one AJ appreciation thread! Sumone cud open it and we wil rock that too for sure!
After all both of thm are so cute!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
aish_punk thumbnail
yeah..der shud b a Jaan appreciation thread too..! 😳..d youngest couple on TV screen..! 😊
mehraan thumbnail

Hi laks πŸ€—    Yup..our first thread here πŸ˜› and ya tat pic is the besssshtt!! no doubt tats why added it first! 😳

@ Meher: Thankoooo so much for ur appreciation! 😳 Tats wat keeps me goin to write more! πŸ€—
I m glad u liked this thread as well!! Waise like se alag aur koi choice hai bhi nahi tumhare paas πŸ˜† aint i rite? πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† i dnt ned 2 choose ..ur the only 1πŸ˜ƒ special😳 i liked the xplaination a lot...abt kesariya balam...my only wish is i want 2 c the song played on him.... btw tats y u were so bsy 4 so many days...ur really hardworkg gal..i appreciate u 4 wat u hve dne...luv u!
mehraan thumbnail

Thanks for the appreciation Shreya 😳 πŸ€— 

And Sure, there cud be one AJ appreciation thread! Sumone cud open it and we wil rock that too for sure!
After all both of thm are so cute!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

yes i was also thinkg abt tat 2..we ned jaan appreciation thread .... so tat we can discuss their scenes n chemistry...thyr  so cute n thy rock!
mehraan thumbnail

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"

i was rolling in2 l;aughter ...the whole scene was so cutely enacted...thre was one dialogue 2 wen jaggy says mei tumhae chodaga nahi...smethg of tat sort n the reply shyam gives pehle pakad to sahi uske baat chodna...tat dialogue made me laugh...he said it vid a heavy accentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the trio rocked
~samy~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

ooo congratulations for the new thread to all jiπŸ€—
whoaaa samy,laks everything is well arranged and looks amazing!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜› geees reading the intro right nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Idea for tagging the new one with kesariya balam is great😳
Thanks for adding the note:) Just one more chotu thing- pleej do ask all not to get into doing excessive quotings.That increases the band width and is not allowed as well.Using '@'along with username or any other string would be more preferable and helpful😳

Thanks Aditi! πŸ€— 
I m adding up this note as well..as Viewbie's note πŸ˜ƒ 
Wud defo try to keep quoting to its minimum😊 
~samy~ thumbnail

How many of you guys loved Shyam's scene with AJ in the Friday episode ? I just LOVED it =D This trio has ROCKING chemistry ! I really really like his character , the way he was humoring the kids was too cute for words....he seems to be really good natured , his heart is in the right place = )

My favt. lines were where he calls AJ "sher" and "sherni" and Anandi goes "Jagya , yeh humein JAANWAR keh raha hai !"

🀣  Shyam's effort at flattery gone kaput!   Loved it!! πŸ˜†  I agree tht these 3 hav rocking chemistry...I'd be looking forward to hav some nice scenes between AJ n Shyam in the show...after all they are his only connection to sugnaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
~samy~ thumbnail

@ aish : Thanks for the compliment on the siggy 😊 Yeah, now i wont stop demanding unless i get one faint smiley πŸ˜† Wid both f us together, IF has to give us one! πŸ˜†

@ Meher :  Yea, even i want that song to be played on him once πŸ˜›  ya i ws busy doin all dis wrk πŸ˜†
Edited by ~samy~ - 15 years ago