Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Happy New Year' will go on floors this year:Farah (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Happy New Year' will go on floors this year:Farah (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Aw ok. Just making it clear. EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Yes, midterms. Ouch  Had my last one today thank god.. now tomorrow after my morning class.. I'm going to sleep like there's no tomorrow. Big smileBig smileBig smile
You sound like you enjoyed those days. ConfusedLOLLOL

heheh.. what can i say.. i'm one of those nutcases who used to arrive early and sit in the very first row, LOL.. teachers pet etc... LOL  that was after my 5th grade though, when i used to read novels between my study books.. Angry  hehehe.. but i learned... too much, i guess.. LOL...

awww.. good luck to you.. enjoy it while it lasts.. you will miss these days... EmbarrassedBig smile

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Aww. novels. I love reading too. Big smile

I sit in the front too.. more like forced to rather than a choice.. LOLLOL I can't pay attention in the back and have to set a good example for my friend.. who just sits in the back and falls asleep. LOLLOL

Thanks.. I'll enjoy it.. I have like 9 more years to go. Sleepy

my god Kully.. you are sooo young.. awww.. don't worry.. it'll be over before you know it.. i know it must seem like an eternity now, but time flies.. LOL..

focus on your studies.. they are the most important thing..!  EmbarrassedBig smile

and don't forget to participate in a few interschool competitions.. make everyone proud, k..?! 

good luck and all the best...

awww.. good old days.. how i miss them... EmbarrassedBig smile

p.s.  when you are free, you MUST read Harry Potter series IF you haven't already done soo.. i've never enjoyed a book more... still read it.. hehehehe..

g'night hun.. it's latee.. me off to bed now.. sweet dreams... Smile

Edited by pksanam - 12 May 2009 at 11:08pm

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thats a great news ,cant wait for this movie.

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged

I dunno why I decided I wanted a phd. But oh well. Its been decided now I'm just going to work my behind off..

I will try to make everyone proud, no promises. LOL.

I've read the Harry Potter series. They were my favorites, until I read the twilight saga. :P I've read every book like 5 times.. Oh and The Choice is my all time favorite book.. Nicholas Sparks, have you read it?

Aw, good night! Sleep well. Hug

it's great.. just keep your will about you.. you'll be just fine.. one year at a time.. Big smile 

i'm more into light hearted reading.. i bet i would've enjoyed twilight more if i was younger.. but i didn't enjoy it as much.. harry potter still makes me laugh.. it is sooo well written..

no, haven't read The Choice.. i read Da Vinci Code just before i watched the movie.. that was quite a good read too.. Smile

Edited by pksanam - 14 May 2009 at 6:49am

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:11am | IP Logged
read somewhere that Farah has promised another dream launch in this one...this time a boy!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top