Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Happy New Year' will go on floors this year:Farah (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Happy New Year' will go on floors this year:Farah (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
lol kullyLOL I remember srk first 2 movies were disasters. His 3rd Chalte Chalte was semi hit and MHN changed everything. So i do think Srk-Farah Combination is 2 thumbs up. Even though i didn't liked second half of OSO, the climax was awesome!!

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by Zareena

I heard farah has chosen a new comer. I love farah movies and can't wait for this one as well. Farah is very lucky for Srk, she has always given super hit to blockbuster to srk.

LOLLOLLOL And we were saying SRK is lucky for Farah. LOLLOL

i think they're both lucky for each other.. farah has a great sense of cinema.. if she didnt' make good movies, you really think srk could've made it a hit..?!  for a successful movie, you need a good director too, not just a good actor... Smile

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I agree sanam, Farah knows what's going to click with the audience and maybe that's why she shelved original Happy New year, i remember it suppose to release after KANK. I loved MHN, all of the actors were good. Especially Zayed, Suneil and Sush. I enjoyed Srk-Sush and Zayed-Amrita chemistry.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

dizzyonlemonade

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dizzyonlemonade

Originally posted by Zareena

lol kullyLOL I remember srk first 2 movies were disasters. His 3rd Chalte Chalte was semi hit and MHN changed everything. So i do think Srk-Farah Combination is 2 thumbs up.! Even though i didn't liked second half of OSO, the climax was awesome!

Hey, me too. But I agree with you, they are a very good team. Main Hoon Na would have been alot better with out Zayed Khan. And I hope I am not the only person, who liked OSO more than MHN, which I fell asleep watching and woke up for the end.

aww, you didn't liked zayed?? i think he was a lot better than his debut movie..I can't believe so many actors refused the roleLOL from Hrithik to Abhishek to Shahid Confused

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by pksanam

i think they're both lucky for each other.. farah has a great sense of cinema.. if she didnt' make good movies, you really think srk could've made it a hit..?!  for a successful movie, you need a good director too, not just a good actor... Smile

Of course.. a good director is very important too. I was just saying, not meaning anything. I haven't slept for 2 days so don't read anything I say. lol.

She is a good director, I loved both of her movies. Thumbs Up

kully, you should know me well enough by now to know that i didn't take it like that.... but i thought farah deserves some credit.. i was merely making a point.. Embarrassed

awww.. get some rest... exams..?  if yes, then good luck... Thumbs Up  ahh, i remember those days.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top