Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: pksanam

lovanika, i love your posts.. you have hit the nail right on the head..!!  😊

Oh Thanks.....well pholsophical.....I guess.

Have you ever been to a circus in US...Last month we went to Wringling brothers and now as they put it "Circus coming to town"..we have another one up in the parking lot of the mall in our area...and we are going. Its in tent. Will elt you know how it was..😊 
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovanika

Oh Thanks.....well pholsophical.....I guess.

Have you ever been to a circus in US...Last month we went to Wringling brothers and now as they put it "Circus coming to town"..we have another one up in the parking lot of the mall in our area...and we are going. Its in tent. Will elt you know how it was..😊 

OMG, YESSS.. we saw the same onee.. they were here in March, i believe.. i think we went near the end of the month.. it was great.. and everyone loved it.. specially the kids, it was so hard to control them, LOL.. 😆😆

first time i saw a circus here in New York and my first ever trip to the Madison Square Garden.. have you been there.. it was quite amazing...

do share please.. 😃  i love animals/nature in general.. so it was a lot of fun..

during our trip, we also visited that aquarium in your area.. it was quite an amazing experience.. first time i saw so many sharks.. last time, i had visited marine land (across the niagara falls) but at that time, they had a sign for the sharks, it was under construction.. not sure if they have got a selection now or not.. both places have their pluses.. 😃
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Decoder

Another funny thing is that years ago Salman Khan and Gulshan Grover had a major showdown over Somy Ali as she was two-timing them.

Salman took revenge this time by getting Gulshan's girl Katrina. 😆

I didnt know Gulshan Grover was such hot property that Katrina and Somy Ali were dating hi. what gives ? 😕
Originally posted by: qwww

I didnt know Gulshan Grover was such hot property that Katrina and Somy Ali were dating hi. what gives ? 😕

Come on Qwww......he is the self proclaimed Mr. Bad Man....ofcourse all the girls would be lattoo over him.😆
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont give the entire credit 2 salman 4 katrina's career! Theres akshay....nah im just kidding

What Im sayin is without salman's backings she would have never gotten the first few nice movies that she did which were a success
Then she chose the right movies and the right co stars...Also her controversies were very eye-catchy lol....So she had luckk

And ppl cudnt b rude to her or anything
In bollywood thats a huge advantage

So yeah.
fizzles thumbnail
I feel bad for Aarti. She doesn't seem to be getting any films and her career is going nowhere. But one thing's for sure, she should officially cross Salman Khan off her list of heroes. That aint gonna happen after this interview!!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzles

I feel bad for Aarti. She doesn't seem to be getting any films and her career is going nowhere. But one thing's for sure, she should officially cross Salman Khan off her list of heroes. That aint gonna happen after this interview!!

arey, muft ki publicity.. there are other actors too naa.. 😆
fizzles thumbnail
Originally posted by: pksanam

arey, muft ki publicity.. there are other actors too naa.. 😆

LOLZ Sanam, I don't think this publicity is gonna help Aarti now. I'm struggling to remember what her last film was 😵
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Dunno about Somy n Grover but No Gulshan Grover and Kat NEVER dated.

InFact Salman and Kat had already started dating during the last schedule of Boom and were definately a couple before Boom even released.There were even rumours about how Salman was upset when Boom released as it was such a badly shot film.

They started dating in 2003 but they made their first public appearance at the Black premiere in Jan 2005.