Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Hi Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssss

After watching yesterday's epi and the precap I feel that now we would get to c more of positiveness. According to me I feel this is whats gonna happen.

(1) Vikrant would save Jagya
(2) The kids would be very thankful and proud of him
(3) He would be introduced to Badi Maasi and she would ask him to come to their house
(4) Suguna would be happy about the fact that her little bro was saved but would be still not happy with Vikrant
(5) The Sikri family would be very happy about the fact that Vikrant saved Jagya esp Dadisa
(6) They would enquire as to what he is doing and where he is from
(7) When they find out that he doesn have a house they would ask him to stay with them
(8) And slowly love blossoms EmbarrassedSmile

Why i felt this is b'coz I read that Vikrant would be staying at Sikri House as a guest in some article. So i felt that this would be the track.

Do comment guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suggestions about the New track" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
nividetha u said it all...tat leaves nothng from my side 2 say further..ur absloutely rite abt the guest track bt still i wudnt want 2 c him in the sikri house!

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Totally with you in this Abi = D

From the precap , it looks pretty evident , nahin ? All the kids were rooted to their places and so it stands to reason that Shyam will be the one who'll save Jagya....and that'll lead to his becoming good friends with Anandi and Jagya , and since Badi Maasi is here , she'll insist that Shyam comes home with them : )) So basically , he should be getting into the good books of the family soon enough , as far as getting into Sugna's good books is concerned , I guess that's a different ball game altogether : D

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Now the track looks more interesting

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Well..u've guessed ryt ...i think tat's wt is gonna hppn..n m still w8n 4 d love mode..Wink

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Me too waiting to see wen sugna gets friendly wid Shyam bt i dnt want him to stay in the haveli along wid all f them!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Me too waiting to see wen sugna gets friendly wid Shyam bt i dnt want him to stay in the haveli along wid all f them!
xactly my point dear..LOL

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by ~samy~

xactly my point dear..LOL

Even I dont want him to stay in the haveli. I guess he would be given the out house. Only then would he be able to reciprocate to the old thinking's along with his new ones

Post Reply New Post

Go to top