Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Madhumita,
Am always the last to know. Congrats and best wishes in life. Please keep entertaining us with your stories. Um, romantic stories now.
luv
the jagdu fly.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Madhu,

congrats once again and hope u and hubby have a wonderful marriage. One little request please do keep on writing fan fiction since, I love your stories :).
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My dear friends,

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for all your wishes!
This wedding was not only a surprise to you all , but to me as well. Yeah, it all happened within  a gap of one month and it happened here in the US. A bit of my dad's  health emergency called for the quick wedding.  So some emotional blackmails and stuff, you get the idea. 

Again you all have been wonderful buddies for me, i know i ve had my moments where i was able to share with you all some of my problems and have gotten wonderful advices. One thing i like about my IF friends is we all unite in one way, our maturity. Even the youngest of the bunch here have had positive thoughts and encouraging words. Each of us have had our bad times, but its amazing that how we surpass all that and still continue to show the mature behaviour in our posts. This is definitely a terrific bunch of  sweetie pies.

Dear Aish,

It was a beautiful post, thank you for taking the time to do this for me. I hope to be here more often and get to know you more. I really appreciate your efforts for doing this.

Atina,
Thanks for your wishes, encouragement when i needed and now i seek your blessings.

Meli,
Thank you da for your wishes and good luck on the exams. Your card was beautiful.

Roja,

First of all thank you for your concern, i have shared some of my problems with you and your encouragement and advice has really helped me. I will surely tell my parents as well , thank you for the blessings.

eljay
Thank you so much for your wishes.

Caryn.

He he. yeah ...got married at last!! Thank you so much sweetie for your wishes!

serial123

Thank you da for your wishes and prayers.

Spain,

Oh yeah the age-old PM's..of course i know what you are talking about. Thank you so much for your wishes and welcome back!

Kadhambari

Thank you  for your wishes ma.

Jagdu.

U and me are same. I was the last to know in the family about my wedding as well!

Usha,
Thank you da for the wishes and the initiative. It was very nice of you.

Lakshmi,
Thannk you ma for the wishes.

I do plan to write one more fan fiction here, i will start it once i settle down here a bit.I have not been able to write them the past year or so, i was kind of dry of emotions!!!!
 Thanks once again to all the munchkins here and another thank you for reading my fan fictions

Endrum Anbudan
Madhu
Edited by madumithas - 14 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hai madhu

sorry for the late wishes paar congratulations and all the best to you and mr madhu 😳
Subanu thumbnail
Wish you a Happy Married Life.
 wedding.gif wedding image by itzgreat2bkate

Edited by Subanu - 14 years ago
Nitipp thumbnail
Dear Madhu

My hearty congratulations on your wedding. 😊

May God bless you and your husband with the best of everything in life. I know how that blackmailing stuff works...somebody in my family has been a victim 😉  for such a thing, though it had an happy ending.

Take care.

Love
Niti
Caryn thumbnail
And...... I thought marriage blackmails happens in movies only.  🤣  I must be so naive.  Sorry.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My hearty congratulations, Madhu. Have a wonderful married life.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Congrats madhu👏

have a wonderful married life🥳
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhu Our Hearty Congratulations..

We wish you very very very very Happy married life.

Marriages are made in Heaven.
Paving a way for a evergreen life,
Is the concept of this beautiful Knot.

We Pray to the mighty Lord,
To shower the blessings on this couple.

We have not been knowing each other,
But that does not stop us from the prayer.

All the best for a successful Life.

-Arjun and Meena