Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

very soon naitik and akshara being the team will change all the strict parampara of singhania family and make them think the way maheswari family thinks.....

this way too much in singhania family especially the part that girls are not allowed to study...even nandini feels caged in that house with such strict rules and regulations....are they are a family or disciplinarians....it always looks like naitik-nandini-rashmi doesn't love the family but scared of them....they can't even do what they want to do....they could not fullfill their wish and their dreams its like they are living the life what their parents wants them to do and kill all their dreams and wishes.....i really can't relate with the singhania's family at all....its such a big house and everyone loves each other but still it feels caged and naitik-nandini-rashmi are the birds which is caged and could not free themselves.....

come on give your son and daughter a space to breathe...its really suffocating in singhania's house....too conservative family even the house how big it is you will feel like living in a jail....

as for maheswari family....they are conservative but still they keep their foot on the todays generation and thinks positve in all situations....they are strict discilplinarians too but yet they give freedom to the children and want their daughter and son to fullfill their dreams and wishes and gets happy with what their children achieve....its like you can do whatever you want but not on the stake of risking your values.....they get happy with their children smile and never forces them to do what they wish....now this what i call a true family with morden thinking yet conservative.....i can relate to this family as Maheswari family is exactly like my family...as for rajshri getting scred for akshara is normal because my mom does that too for me....even i go work or college she always calls me up

i love Maheswari family.....even servants and maids are part of the family....whereas whenever i see Singhania family i feel suffocated i could understand how naitik-nandini-rashmi living in that house killing all their dreams and wishes in that family even watching a film is a crime

Nothing of this sort will happen immediately..First Naitik and Akshara must understand each other, then only they can think of changing the strict parampara as a team...their thinking is very very different from each other....Their expectations are different from each other....they'll be needing a lot of time to adjust ....parampara and traditions never change so soon....and daddaji is tough nut to crack....it's not gonna be easy for Akshara...

I love both the families ...both r right in their own ways....but Daddaji needs to learn that therez one thing that is constant in this world and that is "change"
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _charu_

no matter how much we love our servants & treat them like our family, their names don't appear on the wedding invitation yaar...this is something i've never heard of 😕 

What makes you think that naitik will accept  love marriage ? i don't think so...If it's related to Rashmi or Nandini, brothers are very protective about their sisters ..and Naitik is   over protective abt his family...In Singhania family, rules are different for girls and boys and naitik supports this thinking..infact he always takes an advantage of this ......Do u think Shaurya wud have supported Akshara if she'd told him i want to do love marriage?? NEver ! 

Naitik's thinking is more or less the same like his family...yes he does makes an effort if he feels something is wrong , or it's not good for him......like he expects Akshara to be the perfect bahu of the family, just like his Ma and Bhabhi Ma like , family ki parampara nibhana and all...He will change but gradually..

yes i 2 agree charu...i hve nvr heard of servants name appearg on the invitation card...
im thinkg how will singhanis react  as thy r particular 4 minute thngs 2.....
im happy finally the engagemnet plans hve strted n by nxt week we get 2 c it....
n waitg aksharas nani... ...like wen thy talk abt her yesterday  shes not like  rajeshwari vich is a vry big relief!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
everything wid Maheshwari family is fine n good...but maid's name on da invitation card????? dis i too have not heard anywhere......giving da servants respect n entering their name on da card wid other family members are different.....now Dadi is showing extra care for Gopi Dadi...
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait for the engagement.Need more of Naksh.Dhola is getting too bugging.

Sanjana
aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah..it's gud tat dey're finally doin d engagement preparations..! 😊..I wanna c NaKsh now..!..enuff of Dhola..

N I dont mind Dhaniya nt cmng wid Akshara..she has a right to get married..so bhabi ma was ryt..!

n even i don unnersan d fact y Gopi Dadi's name has 2 b included in the invitation list..!

I wonder how Badi Ma's mom is..guess she's an intrestin character..!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We may not have seen this happening in our lifetimes, however when someone is so involved with the family and has cared for them as her own - why should it be wrong? Putting the family names as inviters on the card is after all in a way is honoring your own family members - so why not?
Edited by lastmin - 14 years ago
payal rulez thumbnail
i want to download 'sonchidaiyya' song which her family members sung when naksh engagement preparations are on...........plz let me know the link