YIPPIE ! engagement preparations are on !

Posted: 14 years ago
Finally the preparations for engagement have begun (that's another thing tht the date is not fixed yet) πŸ˜† ..The list for guests were being made and for the first time they mentioned akshara's nani (Rajshri's mom) and she seems an interesting character ..dadi said she's scared of her πŸ˜²πŸ˜† there should be a daddaji in Akshara's family also na πŸ˜ƒ may be tht's why she's like tht...

what is surprising is tht this Dhaniya matter is turning out to be soo serious tht it can raise question on Naitik Akshara marriage? 😲 tht's really very stupid... if Bhabhi ma doesn't want Dhaniya to come with Aksh, why is ST creating an issue out of it? It's so obvious that Aksh will have to follow the customs of Naitik's family ...What is there to get worried about? Why didn Gayitri ask ST not to tell this to Akshara's family?  but therez a hope tht Bhola will very soon agree to marry Dhaniya n we all can enjoy the engagement πŸ₯³πŸ˜

n i didn't understand the last part..Why does dadi want Gopi dadi's name on the wedding invitation ? tht's so weird ! it's not important to include each and every family member's name ..doesn't make ny sense to me ! πŸ˜• dadi acting weird from past 1 week..
ya its celebration tym as their engagement plans have started... πŸ₯³ ...but yess da date till now has not been finalised.....
n ST is too smart n Gayatri has also started acting dumb...Dhaniya ko lekar itni problem???? she should have St to inform Akshara's family bout dat matter....dis matter is streching n streching....
but till den we can enjoy de engagement....da invitation card was 4 their wedding or 4 their engagement????
yup the the engagement celebration is coming at last....can't wait to see it some cute moments of NaKsh together aamne samne and also some ShaVa scenes.....no milne ka rok tok....

i hope this bhola-dhaniya matter ends fast because they are dragging this small issue long....bhola please marry dhaniya so that we all be relieve from this track....

as for dadi wants gopi dadi name on the invitation card maybe she wants to ask forgiveness for what anshu did by hurting her heart but i maybe wrong too.....well the last part was confusing....maybe they wanted to show as that even maid servants are part of our family we must not treat them as maid or servants but treat them like your family thats what they wanted to show and thats what the last part was all about now we have to wait for vish answers....

but i am worried what if naitik's family make a issue out of it...they are already against dhaniya matter which i understand but i hope putting gopi dadi's name on the card doesn't make a issue out of it...because from what i see from naitik's family they are not treating their maid and servants like what akshara family treating like their own family...from bhabhi maa words i could figure out that she doesn't seem to like a maid servant to be part of the family while dadi is opposite she treats maids and servant like their own family.....

both families are really very different but i prefer akshara family alot...they are mordern thinking even though they are conservative in their own ways......if ShaVa love was accepted in Maheswari family i don't think the Singhania's will accept a love marriage except for naitik
Originally posted by Mages

yup the the engagement celebration is coming at last....can't wait to see it some cute moments of NaKsh together aamne samne and also some ShaVa scenes.....no milne ka rok tok....

i hope this bhola-dhaniya matter ends fast because they are dragging this small issue long....bhola please marry dhaniya so that we all be relieve from this track....

as for dadi wants gopi dadi name on the invitation card maybe she wants to ask forgiveness for what anshu did by hurting her heart but i maybe wrong too.....well the last part was confusing....maybe they wanted to show as that even maid servants are part of our family we must not treat them as maid or servants but treat them like your family thats what they wanted to show and thats what the last part was all about now we have to wait for vish answers....

but i am worried what if naitik's family make a issue out of it...they are already against dhaniya matter which i understand but i hope putting gopi dadi's name on the card doesn't make a issue out of it...because from what i see from naitik's family they are not treating their maid and servants like what akshara family treating like their own family...from bhabhi maa words i could figure out that she doesn't seem to like a maid servant to be part of the family while dadi is opposite she treats maids and servant like their own family.....

both families are really very different but i prefer akshara family alot...they are mordern thinking even though they are conservative in their own ways......if ShaVa love was accepted in Maheswari family i don't think the Singhania's will accept a love marriage except for naitik

totally agree wid u......their family are very different 4rm each others...
i too prefer Akshara's family as they are modern as well as traditional, but Naitik's family is very Conservative....hope so dat Dhaniya's problem do not go on 4 long...
Originally posted by Tafseer

totally agree wid u......their family are very different 4rm each others...
i too prefer Akshara's family as they are modern as well as traditional, but Naitik's family is very Conservative....hope so dat Dhaniya's problem do not go on 4 long...

very soon naitik and akshara being the team will change all the strict parampara of singhania family and make them think the way maheswari family thinks.....

this way too much in singhania family especially the part that girls are not allowed to study...even nandini feels caged in that house with such strict rules and regulations....are they are a family or disciplinarians....it always looks like naitik-nandini-rashmi doesn't love the family but scared of them....they can't even do what they want to do....they could not fullfill their wish and their dreams its like they are living the life what their parents wants them to do and kill all their dreams and wishes.....i really can't relate with the singhania's family at all....its such a big house and everyone loves each other but still it feels caged and naitik-nandini-rashmi are the birds which is caged and could not free themselves.....

come on give your son and daughter a space to breathe...its really suffocating in singhania's house....too conservative family even the house how big it is you will feel like living in a jail....

as for maheswari family....they are conservative but still they keep their foot on the todays generation and thinks positve in all situations....they are strict discilplinarians too but yet they give freedom to the children and want their daughter and son to fullfill their dreams and wishes and gets happy with what their children achieve....its like you can do whatever you want but not on the stake of risking your values.....they get happy with their children smile and never forces them to do what they wish....now this what i call a true family with morden thinking yet conservative.....i can relate to this family as Maheswari family is exactly like my family...as for rajshri getting scred for akshara is normal because my mom does that too for me....even i go work or college she always calls me up

i love Maheswari family.....even servants and maids are part of the family....whereas whenever i see Singhania family i feel suffocated i could understand how naitik-nandini-rashmi living in that house killing all their dreams and wishes in that family even watching a film is a crime
Edited by Mages - 14 years ago
Thanks for the Update......

Yes! Finally preperations have started and all with the invitation list! πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully there'll be a date announced soon too.

And Rajshri's mom seems to be interesting seeming how she's scared of her mother.
And the last part is a bit confusing.  What is don't get is why even raise an issue of putting Gopi dadi's name on the list. Obviously they might have before so why not now? Hopefully we'll find out something tomorrow.
I think they have the two families set up so differently - so later we can appreciate Akshara's adjusting problems. I don't think Dhaniya will end up going as the ladki walas will do what the ladka wala's ask of them. However, the fact of the matter is the next gen in Naitik's family is progressive in their thinking which is always true of every generation.
finally!!!!! i thought the day would never come...but as we're getting nearer to the marriage i am reallly tensed and scared for akshara cause we all know how bhabi maa and dadaji are😳 they super strict, they criticize everything that's out of their tradition and parampara...
Originally posted by Mages

no matter how much we love our servants & treat them like our family, their names don't appear on the wedding invitation yaar...this is something i've never heard of πŸ˜• 

What makes you think that naitik will accept  love marriage ? i don't think so...If it's related to Rashmi or Nandini, brothers are very protective about their sisters ..and Naitik is   over protective abt his family...In Singhania family, rules are different for girls and boys and naitik supports this thinking..infact he always takes an advantage of this ......Do u think Shaurya wud have supported Akshara if she'd told him i want to do love marriage?? NEver ! 

Naitik's thinking is more or less the same like his family...yes he does makes an effort if he feels something is wrong , or it's not good for him......like he expects Akshara to be the perfect bahu of the family, just like his Ma and Bhabhi Ma like , family ki parampara nibhana and all...He will change but gradually..

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago