Armaan's is sooooo possessive!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Well first I would like to tell that I luved that Armaan showed his possessiveness for Ridhima & todays episode was mindblowing. The way he gave Ridhima the flowers & also saved her from that stupid Patil was just awesome. I luved the way our Detective Armaan was spying. Awwwwwww luved when he kissed her & told that come with me or else i will...:) The pics of Ridhima all over his bedrooms wall were just amazineeeeee. The pledge of always staying together was sooooo sweet [actually it was shown before remember Sapan's wedding Armaan gave Ridiz his Kandani gangan.] I think Armaan should trust on his Ridhima I know that he knows about Abhi had a crush on Ridhima & that Patil thing.But he shouldn't have force Ridhima on leaving the project. Armaan alway wants her Ridhima with him 24/7. As he told that he needs luv like a little kid. Made me cry :( oh my god he is soooooooo possessive!!
but thats whats sooo cute and adorable about armaan
he LOVED riddhima sooooooooooo much he cant live without her at all

I LOVE HIS POSESSIVENESS
its tooooo hott personally
and ridz shudnt work with abhi, niki shud cos they have to hook up lol 😆😆

Originally posted by kashforlife

but thats whats sooo cute and adorable about armaan
he LOVED riddhima sooooooooooo much he cant live without her at all

I LOVE HIS POSESSIVENESS
its tooooo hott personally
and ridz shudnt work with abhi, niki shud cos they have to hook up lol 😆😆

yeah, yu are tight..his love n possessiveness is what completes Armaan..n frankly I think that he they luk just too cute when he gets possessive :)
Yeah i agree with u guys luv Armaan possessiveness
I Wish I Had A Armaan In My Life 😆...
Originally posted by maha_1

I Wish I Had A Armaan In My Life 😆...

agree
armaan is chooooo chweet.....

he is very much possessive to ridhima ......which is right!!

they both love each other!!
so

armaan is really very cute and sweet!!😆
Edited by sajan_kash21 - 14 years ago
oh how i loved his possessivenessssssss..........the way he kissed her the way he showed her his room.....i just loveeeeeedddddd todays episode tooooo the core.........
I like his possessiveness...lekin ye aar ya paar wala thoda zyada ho jata hai...the reason he is so jealous is as u said that he knows that abhi had a crush on ridz...but what he doesn't know is that abhi and nikki have feelings for each other...ridz needs to tell him that...when he finds that out ...yeah he will be a lil posessive about nikki too...but I think he will understand...and the other reason I think he doesn't want ridz to work on the project is b/c of that stupid patil! ugh! i hate men like that...and I agree with armaan on that point...but then there is a way of explaining and handling things...lekin AR ke saath kabhi koi baat seedhi tarah se to hoti hi nahin hai....ladai ke bina unka pyar hazam naihin hota!!
dua_44ever totally agree with u. Armaan Ridhima ka pyaar ladai ka bena hazam he nahi hota!!kya karayeh Hajamola kha kha kar bhi koi faidha nahi howaa.