Balika Vadhu

Telly tots celebrate Mothers' Day:Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Avika Gor , who plays Anandi in Balika Vadhu , told us about her three mothers . Three ?

Well, her real mother, her reel mother and her on-screen mom-in-law! "I think I am the luckiest kid around to have three loving mothers. Bhairavi Raichura who plays my mother on the show is very sweet. I have lesser shots with her but she's amazing both on and off the sets," says the bubbly girl. Smita Bansal who plays her mother-in-law is more of a mother to Anandi than a saas.

Her fondness for Anandi knows no bounds, says Avika. Speaking about her real life mother, she says, "My mom is the coolest. Without her, it would have been impossible for me to manage my studies and my work. She works very hard just to help me out. I love her a lot!"

Avika's reel hubby Jagdish aka Avinash Mukherjee says, "In the show, I am the apple of everyone's eyes. My mother and grandmother in the show spoil me rotten both on and off screen! The case isn't any different at home. My mother loves to spoil me too but then she also scolds me when I don't do my homework. I love her. Her support is very important to me."

Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV-/Tellys-tiny-tots-celebrate-Mothers-Day/articleshow/4502898.cms

Edited by CeruleanSky - 11 May 2009 at 4:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821wassup28kiyudnivebookbrain007~samy~AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telly tots celebrate Mothers' Day:Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top