Aaradhana-Anmol Bandhan:II Epilogue Pg66 11/03 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
FAB PART!!!!!!n awesum vm....

๐Ÿ‘
cont soon.....
Hi!

I was actually begining to read your FF and was wondering whether you could provide me with the link to the 1st thead?

Thanks so much

Is it possible to PM it? If not, I'll try to check this thread for your reply

Thanks once again! :)

-Marisha

Originally posted by sweet_mittal

reserved congrats for opening new thread for first time 

hey di another awesome and wonderful part

finally angad and kripa meet i fell so sad for them and they don't wanna talk about their married life

i wonder how will armaan and ridz will react on seeing eachother

i got tears in my eyes while reading this now i can't wait anymore pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee di bring both couples together

vm was really awesome

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon this time di really early

love ya

mittal

can u pleaseeeeeeeee update more than once in a week

Thanks mittal,
will arman meet ridhima at all? let's see, what happens when ridhima knows about arman's marriage.
Ohh, don't cry..happy days come again...Angad won't let the things go awayfrom his hands.๐Ÿ˜‰ I want to update everyday like before but became too busy in personal life..will try to update soon this time.

Originally posted by aliyaha

Loved this part
When are armaan-ridz going to get together

Thanks aliya. Arman and ridhima meet soon..may be next part๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by sasik

nice prt

its heart toching.

update soon.

Thanks sasik,
Originally posted by monikaseth

Mind blowing Di I am crying after read this part again. Congrats Di For 2nd Thread ๐Ÿ‘

How can angad blame kripa for any thing , he don't have  right to say her why did you get marry soon ?

I am waiting when he found about kripa & Armaan Marriage truth then i am sure he will broke kripa and armaan relation.

I love to see angad talk with kripa and she told him every thing then they both make armaan and ridh come close .

Thank you very much for this part di .

Thanks monu,
aww, don't cry..happy days are coming..do you think angad will let the things go away? he will find some way to reach his love๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by bheegi

sorry, haven't been reading the story since I got back from India but saw ur VM. It's really awesome and after seeing it I have an idea what's happened in ur story so far....u r getting really good at VMs

Congratulations on ur second thread...u deserve it

I know it, busy lady!!!

I'll send next vm which reveals the next step of Angad to reach his love๐Ÿ˜ณ ..Thanks for your appreciations.

Originally posted by sanyoprithviraj

u know the most simplest solution wud be to all 4 of them to sit 2gether and talk but agar wo kiya to how will the story proceed

angad shud make armaan jr. and armaan meet with armaan gaining full knowledge about wat happened

Good idea. But why would Arman entertain ridhima?? he dint know about his son..he knew only ridhima's ditching!! And kripa is too sanskari who believes in relations. Would she allow Angad to ruin her marital life? though she keeps distance from her husband, she won't let anyone spoil it..let's see what happens next.
Originally posted by Riddss

heyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Thanks, riddss..will post soon
Originally posted by nehasfan

FAB PART!!!!!!n awesum vm....

๐Ÿ‘
cont soon.....

Thanks, nehasfan
Originally posted by perfectpiscean

Hi!

I was actually begining to read your FF and was wondering whether you could provide me with the link to the 1st thead?

Thanks so much

Is it possible to PM it? If not, I'll try to check this thread for your reply

Thanks once again! :)

-Marisha

Thanks for your interest, Marisha/perfectpiscean,
so u w'r born in march too?๐Ÿ˜‰ I have sent pm to you with the link for first thread. I have posted/edited the link on first page of this thread too.
Edited by vallanki - 14 years ago
Hi Vallanki:

Great update.....so finally AK meet....you can feel the pain Angad is going thru....to find out like this that his love is married to someone else is so painfull....poor guy...๐Ÿ˜ญ...

AR have yet to meet.....Ridz is gonna be shocked.....awaiting their meeting....

Awesome dear...
Looking forward to the next update...(sorry have not been commenting for a while now...but I am on track now)....pls do PM me...

thanks
Originally posted by ShelDev

Hi Vallanki:

Great update.....so finally AK meet....you can feel the pain Angad is going thru....to find out like this that his love is married to someone else is so painfull....poor guy...๐Ÿ˜ญ...

AR have yet to meet.....Ridz is gonna be shocked.....awaiting their meeting....

Awesome dear...
Looking forward to the next update...(sorry have not been commenting for a while now...but I am on track now)....pls do PM me...

thanks

Thanks shel,
next part AR meet.  I will pm u next time. I haven't did so far to anyone also, after posting this part..too busy.
glad you are free now..keep reading.

hey nice vm n gud part.....
๐Ÿ‘
wonder wat wil b arman's reaction wen he sees his son......
awwwwww angad was so broken....๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope all's well soon
cont soon
thanks for the pm di
great part
i wonder if naina is changed..
waitin to see riddhima's reaction
ak meeting was too emotional
Originally posted by akrock

hey nice vm n gud part.....
๐Ÿ‘
wonder wat wil b arman's reaction wen he sees his son......
awwwwww angad was so broken....๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope all's well soon
cont soon

Thanks akrock,
Ridhima and Arman will know about each other in next part..let's see their reactions๐Ÿ˜‰..Angad was broken, but his spirits will come back๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by deeya123

thanks for the pm di
great part
i wonder if naina is changed..
waitin to see riddhima's reaction
ak meeting was too emotional

Thanks to you, deeya,

You will know in next part about Naina's reactions๐Ÿ˜‰ Ridhima's reaction will be emotional..check it in next part.