Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

ChupkeChupke U have made some very good observations on Sidesh and his behavior....I agree.

I have also noticed he has little accent while speaking Hindi....May be not fluent at Hindi....Or his Marathi accent comes thru..

He is caring towards other contestants....We all have wintnessed How much supportive  he was to Nonni...

He is nervous, and may be does not know how to express himself so he is misunderstood...

I don't think he is fake or arrogant....

Siddhesh looks definitely nervous, after the whole L&P incident, he doesn't knwo how to react or what to say, so he jsut keeps quiet and listens. Because of that incident he was almost eliminated, so he tries to keep his mouth shut and accept everything graciously, maybe it doesn't come across that ways. In the beginning episodes he was never like that, it all happened after the L&P thing. Siddhesh is not fluent in Hindi and hence the way he expresses doesn't come across with humility, he tries to say it one way but because of the way he says it, it comes across as arrogant. I don't think he is arrogant, he is a good dancer and thats what I am looking in him for this show.
Originally posted by b_queen

his winks nd his smile r Killer...nd ofcourse he is an AWESOME dancer no doubt...he is one of my most fav...but sometyms he acts soo wierd...specially whn listens 2 the judges comments..l0lz....he is a wierd guy no doubt....but i dont care 4 me he is a gr8 dancer nd thtz all matters 4 me...i luv him ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
exactly๐Ÿ˜ณeven if he is weird I love himmm๐Ÿ˜and his winks are so sexy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by desicrowd

Siddhesh looks definitely nervous, after the whole L&P incident, he doesn't knwo how to react or what to say, so he jsut keeps quiet and listens. Because of that incident he was almost eliminated, so he tries to keep his mouth shut and accept everything graciously, maybe it doesn't come across that ways. In the beginning episodes he was never like that, it all happened after the L&P thing. Siddhesh is not fluent in Hindi and hence the way he expresses doesn't come across with humility, he tries to say it one way but because of the way he says it, it comes across as arrogant. I don't think he is arrogant, he is a good dancer and thats what I am looking in him for this show.

varshaji and dc, u covered all the points I wanted to say. ๐Ÿ˜ณ hamare khayalaat kitne milte hain!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i agree, i think he's trying to act like a 'hero' or something..he doesnt have a clue on how to act on camera...although i think he's a more deserving candidate than princew and sunita...i think he should say till top 4
Originally posted by anjali10

varshaji and dc, u covered all the points I wanted to say. ๐Ÿ˜ณ hamare khayalaat kitne milte hain!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anjali I thought you knew abt that since our  VOI2  days....Us and GMTA  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Dabulls23 - 14 years ago
Wow i dont understand some of u.......Siddhesh pai is also a human being and what if he winks, he is so cute and adorable and bless him very kind hearted!!!

Secondly, siddhesh is very shy and if anyone was up on that stage listening to comments would have there own expressions after all the hard work they put in what they do.....its not easy.......dancing is very tiring and when they get critised when they work so hard is obviously going to hurt them, and siddhesh bless him is sooo sweet and he works sooo hard.........u would only know if u were a dancer to see how long and tiring rehearsals can be.  He also has mind blowing expressions and his style is his style no one can change that and he is a versitale dancer and dances with soooo much ease, and he is the King of pop and lock.........

And finally, really want siddhesh to win 2morow all the best to u if u read this siddhesh, u are the best, ur expressions, ur style, ur ease, u are the complete package.........dont change for anyone.....all the best and my love, support and blessing with u all the time, U derseve to be the winner and return back hme with the SUNHERI TAKDEER KI TOPI no doubt in that.........
Ispar bhi topic!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by DesiIFer

Ispar bhi topic!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ญ

afcourse! we haeve to cover everything a contestant does..๐Ÿ˜†
anyways...i dont think he knows how to act anymore because of the big episode withLnP....I fell bad for him.
but i think that he is one of the most deserving candidate, hes the only one who DOESNT have anything lacking...hes versitile, great smile๐Ÿ˜ณ
stage presence, and has tried all the dance forms.