•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

kumkum cries but on the other hand is relieved to see tht its not Sumit.
comes out and cries and says mera sumit kahan hai kahan hai mera sumit... She
reaches back home enters her room still has tears in her eyes and is upset and still wondering where
sumit will be.. She sees the mirror and she can see herself in white saree.
She gets more hyper and then realises tht it was just
her imagination. Starts to cry again.daadi cumz in n tells her that sumit had called thrice
n was asking abt her where has she been . kumkum is happy to hear tht. She says I
want to meet him right now I want to speak to him. Daadi tells her tht
he is with Asit in another office n he has given the fone number which is written in the diary. kumkum
quiclkly calls up Sumit. And Sumit picks up the fone and kumkum says. Sumit tum theek to
ho. Batakar toh jaana chahiye tha tumhay kaha jaa rahe ho.Tumhe meri koi fikr bhi hai 
(is still crying). Sumit takes a back for a sec and asks her whts the matter.
She tells him tht she went to asits godown cuz she thought he was
there . Sumit tells her that asits godown is safe n it was sum other godown which caught fire. Tum
khamokha kyun darr rahi ho maine kaha tha tumsay AC ka yehi maksad hai.
kumkum tells him that she has recieved another gift from AC which is a white sarree. Sumit is  doesnt pay much attention. And kumkum says u know naa wht a White saree
signifys.. Sumit says calmly yes it means Peace . kumkum (is still crying) ignoring wht he said says Sumit tum jaldi se ghar aa jao
Kaam thode dino ke liye chod do. Sumit tells her AC ke liye hum apni
zindagi darr darr ke nahin beeta sakte hain.. He gets a bit angry
and says Kya hoga.. White Saree say.. Tumhe darr hai kai tum Suhaagan se
widhwa ho jaaogi Main mar jaaonga.. kumkum gets angry n says Sumit dont u even say like
tht again. Sumit then tries to calm her down Tells
her. Dont worry. Mujhe kuch nahin hoga . Jiske saath kumkum ka pyaar ho
usse kuch kaisay ho sakta hai. Tumhe apne pyaar par yakeen hai
naa.. She says yes..So dont worry I will be fine..kumkum calms down stops crying wipes off her tears n tells him to
come early as Malli n Inder will be coming home and he
says fine. Sumit is upset coz kumkum is still getting scared due to all tht AC is doing.

Asit and sumit in the office. Asit telling sumit tht we have made an
arrangement of 10crore .. And these r the guarantee papers. and he is
going to the bank now.

meanwhile AC is buying a gun frm a gunda and asking him (actually telling) tum nay
yeh gun kisay beche hai yaad hai na kis ka naam lena hai and he
says yes Sumit Wadhwa! usne yeh gun kharida tha. AC says gud agar
kuch galat kaha toh tum zinda nahin bachogay AC
calls Asit he shows Sumit tht AC is trying to call him. And
has been threatning him. Sumit too tells him tht he too has being
receiving threats frm AC. Asit says now tht we both r together he
wants to break us. But Sumit says hum aisa nahin hone daingay. Asit says
AC ko har paap ka phal bhugatna hoga🤢 ab ek baar humara yeh contract pora ho jaiyay.
Ill just go to the bank and
come. and Asit goes.

kumkum still worried for Sumit ...

Next scene shows Asit running all scared..Reaches a telephone
booth.. Calls Sumit n tells him tht Kuch gunde meray peechay paray hain mujhe maarna chahte hain
aur woh 10 crore ke guarantee papers bhi mujhse cheen
liye hain.. mujhe bachao Sumit... They show 2 gundas running behind him asit leaves the fone n runs for his life
Su gets the no. on the cell calls the telephone exchange
and gets the location.. Reaches tht place. looks around n soon finds the telephone booth asit was caling from..👏(was quick)😛

At home everyone is making arrangement to welcome inder n malli
Sumit walks toward the back of the building n notices ACs car . Is shocked and realises tht
AC must have done soemthing to Asit. Sumit
enters the godown and notices abhay sitting. AC says aa gaye tum
Sumit... Sumit angrily asks him where is Asit..
AC says tumne pucha aur main tumhe bata dunga... Nahin!!.. Tum gar chale jaao.. Tum jaise
sharif log yaha kya kar rahe hain..
sumit again asks him where is Asit...
AC says tum kya bigaar lo gay... Mujhe maar daaolge.. mujhe... AC ko...!!
Sumit says agar zaroorat parri toh yeh bhi kar lunga..
AC says tum mein itni himmat hai hi nahin ki tum yeh khoon ki holi khel sako.
Tum toh sirf apni kumkum ke pass chupna jaante ho... Aur kuch nahin...
Jab bhi kuch hota hai tum kumkum ko aage kar dete ho aur tum uss kay pechay chup jaate
ho... (takes out that gun he just bought) Hai tumhe mein itni mardangi ki tum yeh gun utha sako aur
mujhe maar sako... nahii.. yeh kamzoor hath jin main chooriyan hain gun nahi utha saktay... gun uthanay
kay liyay himat chahiyay (walks towards sumit)(As AC wanted Su beings to get hyper and hyper.. )
Su tells AC just shut up and where is Asit. AC😡 keeps the gun on a box near by...
And tells Sumit... Yeh Gun uthao aur mujhe maar do...Par
main jaanta hun tummein himmat nahin hain.. jao sumit ja kar kumkum ko apni mardangi dikhao..
(AC😡 starts to move backwards leaving his gun there)
Sumit getting more and more furious.
AC keeps on going on by saying. Tum apni mardaangi sirf kumkum ko dikha saktay ho...
Lekin kabhi agar kumkum ne tumhara yeh roop
dekh liya jo naa toh Mard ka hai naa Aurat ka....
Sumit says furiously Abhay Chauhannnnnnnnnn....!!! 😡😡
Abhay still trying to make him more n more furious.. Says.. Apni biwi kumkum ko mere paas bhej do
main dikha dunga usko apni mardangi...
Sumit👏 now looses his temper and lifts up the gun and aims at AC and says.. Meri kumkum ka naam apne iss
gandhe zuban se bhi mat lena.. warna...
AC😡 says kya kar logay tum Sumit.. Main lunga kumkum ka naam Kumkum Kumkum...😡
Sumit shouts Bas abhay chauhann Bas iske aage ke lafz nahin..!! (very angry sumit his eyes have gone red!)
AC says abhi toh maine sirf tumhari patni ka naam liya hai
abhi tu mein uske jism kay har hisay ka naam lunga... kumkum ki woh Madhoshi bharri annkhen..
Sumit getting more and more furious says ABhay..........
AC continues.. kumkum ke raseele honthhh.. Sumit again says Bas AC iske aage mat badna nahin toh iska anjaam..
And then AC says kumkum ke.. And Sumit is not able to listen more just shoots... 👏AC runs and we see a furious Sumit
shooting towards AC. Ac hides behind cum cardboard boxes sumit shoots 4 5 times n the episode ends

i swear i felt like killing AC😡 with the same gun wht does he think of himself haan wht the heck i mean
wht was he saying   sumit say ziyada gussa mujhay aa raha tha
ok n i think this is where sum1 will die from sumits hands that promo v saw..

im sorry for so many angry faces but i hateeee AC i just hate him more than nething

THANX FOR THE UPDATE,I AGREE WIT U.AC IS TOOOOO....😡😡

WHAT HE SAID FOR SUMIT , RATHER SUITS HIM,I WONDER KAY SUMIT NEY YEH SUB KUCH bardasht KESAY KAR LIYA😕 ANYWAYZ SUMIT IS THE *BEST*😊AND AC IS..😡[DON'T HAVE WORDS]

thanx for the update...

I hope they kill that AC very soon.... i think everyone is in agreement that he is the most hated man on TV😡

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i hate abhey😡 because he didnt respect kumkum and anthor women i will kill him  .when abhey finish his role. when the viewers see kumkum and her family being ok and happy . did vrinda come back in  sumit life . in my family and my country when we see abhey we feel to kill abhey .😡

thanx for the update,,,, i just hate AC,,, what does he think of himself....i feel like killing him now,,,,