dedication to all mums!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
since its mothers day today n we hv sm grt writers here..i was wondering if nybdy was interested to write a few lines abt thr mothers as a sort of dedication..plz take part guys..n write atlst 2 lines...abt ur mums or jus abt mothers in general..it wud b fun!

ps: if ths topic is agnst rules , mods cn close it
nice one shriya

well all i can say is that mums are the best creation of god
they r second to none!

they can sense your fears and troubles and can put u at ease with just a hug or a call (in my case)

love u mum
miss u loads!

Ummm...nothing too creative coming to my mind just now so i'll quote one of my favourite lines..

"God cannot be everywhere...that is why he created mothers!!"

Love you Maa...more than i could ever say!!

mia
thank u guys for replying..
evn i wna add smthng
i hv always considered my mum a sort of wonder woman who held our hands n helped us move thru life crossing all obstacles..so wishing her n evry other mu out thr a very happy mothers day!
thanks for bng thr..lov u mum!

mums r precious..sumbdy u can cum back to wherever, watever n however u r ...mine is a supermom..hey, i can't even frame the words now....sumtimes i feel i make life very hard for her with all the ut-pataang things i keep doing..but at the end of the day, she knows i love her, n i knw she loves me more than anything!! that's wat matters i guess..
luv u aai!
oh, n a wonderful mother's day to all the mums out thr!! thanks for the post Shriya!
Edited by lookwhoshere - 14 years ago
Hey Guys,
all the people are seeing so muuch things that are true in my case too
Well all the mother's are the same.
I really love my mom, sometimes she is too strict but only for my benefit, she knows me very well, she is a friend to me.
She scold me sometimes and then I don't talk to her but later we are the same, because no one can't stay angry with their parents especially moms.
When I am sad, I know she is there with me at every step, she is like an inspiration for me.
I have a dream which is to complete my mom's dream.

Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 years ago
thanks shriya...i had posted a poem on another thread that i had started...i'll just post that link here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1177247
thanks ppl for replying..it feels grt reading the diff thots,..!