Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kirancanada1

anyone here?

anyway you guys gotta stop going to SD heavan

there is enough ppl there

we need to fill 146 pages

i hope the rest of the members come quickly

How mean yaar..how can u say thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lets not run race here....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..SD arent our competition😳
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manusha_LuvSD

How mean yaar..how can u say thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...lets not run race here....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..SD arent our competition😳

lol, but guys, plz go to the atb cc 11(i think charri made it under the atb account(actually, not sure who did)) so then we can edit the front pg if neccessary
fire_woman thumbnail
πŸ₯³HAPPY  WEEKEND! πŸ₯³

Hey Everyone! I know everyone is depressed and sad about Dulhann ending. But, you can't let it get you down and ruin your weekend - or anything else! We still have each other, and ATB CC -- so cheer up! πŸ€—

But jes in case maybe you need a "pick me up" ----- I posted Part Four of EOL. Hope it helps wif da Dulhann blues jes a wee bit. πŸ˜Š gg~

Link Is Below ...

IF this isn't the "official" ATB CC -- then it's needs to be closed by the Mods. It's going to get a bit confusing otherwise. πŸ˜ƒ
-Kookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello!! Is anybody there, how come nobody talks on this cc anymore that much??
fire_woman thumbnail
Hey Everyone! I know it was a tough weekend with Dulhann ending. And an even tougher Monday with no Dulhann to start the week with. So .................

I updated EOL. I posted Part Six, on page 21, today (1/6). Hope You Enjoy! Thanks! 😊 gg~

Link is Below ................

fire_woman thumbnail
okay ... I'm totally confused ... what happened to ATB #11?? πŸ˜•

And where is everybody? πŸ€“