Since you guys obviously think he can dance.. - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandni

He obviously doesn't care abt dancing. Jst winning. He can just....🤬
he cares abt dancing thts y he tries so hard..its nt his fault if he cnt dnce as well as hard k or gauhar..but he does try..nt sit bck n watch..thts y i ll kpsupportng him..
Originally posted by sumathi101

Yet another topic for a fight!!!! KSG fans r going to be as crazy as ever voting for him and make him win..none of the topics here r going to stop them, as they r just die hard fanzz...
dis0is wat i cal da summary of dis discussion..! BINGOEdited by ammy_furor - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mohobbat

apna kaam dhaam chhor kar chamgaddaro ki taraa votes karne lage hai karan ko🤣<br>
err...chamgaddaro ki tarah..? Does it nehow make sense?Edited by ammy_furor - 14 years ago
 i dont know why parul is out . thats just stupid . ihave nothing more to say. i dont know why vaychung is in the semi final and even karan . just because he is cute. thats just awful.sorry but its true. thank god i cant vote

-Chandni, I agree with you 100% !!!

fineee
letys c wht happens!!!
nobody can stop us from voting...we will ote and still if he comes dance-off
we knw tht he will survive but some anti-ksg's will still tell tht judges were biased
and onethng i wud really like 2 say noone wants 2 c their favs in dance-off
b it BB suppporter,b it HK,b it PC fans,noone likes 2 c their favs in dance-off
and so does we....but we knw this week karan may come in dance-off and we r karan is ready for tht too
some people should seriously not be complaining.. if this happened to someone you liked.. you for sure would be supporting them even more and asking for more protection... and who said we a re scared.. v all are just protecting him.. bring it on. all jdj wants...

not trying to be rude.. (sorry if I was)

Guys - We all have to step back and think!!!  This is a game show...And voting the most important part of this show...So people who have prb with karan, means they dont like the show.

This brings me to the second point, if it was only for dancing, and not voting, lets all admit that JdJ is not the best dance show on TV, thus not lots of people would watch it....Unless they have someone they love in it.

So this brings me to my third point, The production people want Karan, they may even need him.

He is cute, Adorable, handsome and very much Hot....And he is all of this and others are not....Oh he is very popular and gets lots of votes..... And dances too.....

If other contestants can dance and they still leave the show, that means they are lacking some where....The production people lets them go...so that means they deserve it..

People who are in the show at the moment deserve to stay in  and who ever left lacked soething and thus deserve to leave :D

Love karan alot and wish i could vote for him.... But people who hate him should support some one they love.. No big DEal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mariaa.xo

Ohh! So since you favourite doesn't get high votes you want us to not for Karan.

And then you say we are insecure. 🤣

👏
👏👏😆

Your calculations are entirely WRONG! About hin being hot, cute etc. I'm sorry to say that he is NOT the only one. There are many others who are way much hotter and cuter then him infact Baichung is much better then him in every aspect but see your this comment itself defines your attitude towards watching a competition you watch it to look for the one whom you find hot, cute...and then you include whole of organizers saying they want guys like karan now what rubbish is that???

Hazaron stars aise hai who are much better looking and popular then karan. Dont say that the people who left lacked something, the one who left were much better then karan. Did u say he can dance?? Sorry he CANNOT dance and by now everyone knows this including the creatives of the show.

If Baichung is better, then why does karan get more votes, and if others who left were better than karan, then why did they leave and karan is still in this show...and if everyone knows karan cant dance, even the creatives,,, then why the hell dont they kick him out? are they out of their minds?

and if u think karan cant dance, whaat did he do this weekk? buddy, wake up and just say it...that u dont like karan ....Bc i do admit that  I love him!!!!