India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 24.01.05, MONDAY

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

This episode was full of emotions (lovely na.......Smile)

Kash  tries to stop Sujal from taking the blame but policeladies take her away.....Sujal accepts the crime and even gives his signature so that they can check that he had signed the papers.....Ak tries to save Suj...The court is adjourned and Sujal's fate will be announecd next time...

Sujal, surrounded by the police, climbs down the stairs , Kash rushes towards him but Rishi blocks her way and warns her that she can't succeed as he'll make sure his Big B is released....He tells her that she can be happy now but afterwards she'll cry...She runs towards Suj but he has left with the police.......

Ak meets Suj and is very angry that Suj took the blame..He asks him why he did it when he knew that Kash had been the culprit and Ak wud've made sure not to drag her name in the scenario.....Suj says," Kash ki khushi k saamnay ye bohat mamooli see baat hay", Ak thinks its madness, not love.....( I completely agree) Ak tells him that hes very angry with him , sujal can see his love behind his anger as hes his friend....Sujal says," court ka faisla ho jaae ga aur main apna faisla kar chuka hoon" Ak leaves.....

Kash has reached the prison and meets Ak. Ak mocks her when she asks abt Suj that Sujal is where she wanted him to be and she wants to meet him 'cuz it pleases her to watch him in pain....He tells her that Sujal took the blame inspite of knowing that she regarded him as a killer and wanted to take revenge on him..And he has proved his love to the last limit  .....its true that hes deceived her 'cuz he knew everything abt her plans and cud've made her unsuccessful, instead he took the blame....Ak further says," Wo tumhain dil mein basa kar marsakta hay, laikin jail mein dekh kar  khush nahi ho sakta......wo khush kismat hotay hain jinhain sujal jaisa pyar milta hay, laikin bad kismat hotay hain wo log jinhain Kashish jaisee khud garz ladki say pyar hota hay"Clap ( Well said AK, ur best dialogue till date )

Btw, our suju was smart enough to know everything and we thought he had become eaxctly like Piyush....Wink poor us......

Mehak is watching some snaps when Charu arrives and they hope Kash's misunderstanding gets cleared and Khavya gets Anju and Sujal gets Kash...LOL

Kash has come to meet sujal , thora sa pyar is being played and she is advancing towards his cell.......Sujal is sitting when he sees her and stands up saying , " Kashish Tum?"....Kashish starts her fiery dialogue," Don't, don't u dare take my name Mr. Sujal Garewal......Tum apnay aap ko samajhtay kya ho, bhagwan...........pyar karnay k ilawa aur kuch samjh nhai aata?  ye din dekhnay k liye tum nay pyar kya tha mujh say? sharam nahi aati apni zindagi ko khlona banatay huay, dard haar gaya tum say laikin tum nay uf tak nahi ki, chup chap sehtay rahay , har roz martay rahay, tum sab jaantay thay, nirdosh honay k bawajood kuch nahi kaha, kyun kia tum nay aisa? mujhe jawab chahiay Sujal!!!!!!"  Sujal:"ye sab tumhain?" but Kash wants to confirm if its the truth and why he didn't tell her that he had been innocent.....Sujal," mere kehnay say mera pyar jeet jata laikin wo sujal haar jata jisay safai ki aadat nahi", kash replies with, "Par jisay mahan bannay ki aadat hain....jo meri aik ( wound ) ko roknay k liay apni zindagi dao par laga sakta hay....jo mujhe khush dekhnay k liye apni sari zindagi...."And places her head on the bars and weeps....." Kyun sujal , itna bada paap mere zimmay ?" ( so sad,now it is also his fault kash? Tongue)

Sujal:" Kuch nahi kya mainay kashish...na to main mahan hoon na hi bannay ki koshish karta hoon, main nay aaj tak jo kuch kya sirf apnay liye kya.kya karoon k mera wajood hi tum ho....tumhari aankhon say aanson bahen to mujhe dard hota hay aur main tadapna nahi chata tha is liye chup raha, mera swarth...mujhe  jail main dekh kar tum khush to main khush, mera swarth....Ab kya karroon k mera hansna , rona, jeena marna sab tum say hay........mera pyar haar jaye aur main jeet jaon to mujh par lanat....haar gaya main.....nahi seekh paya pyar karna.....jab aata hi nahi to kyun kya pyar......Aur mein wo kehna chata hoon jo na keh saka, Bohat pyar karta hoon tumsay......jee nahi sakta tumharay bina" And moves his hand to hold Kash's but holds back thinking of something and Kash holds his hands, kisses them.....Sujal holds her face and they share and feel each other's pain.......Smile

( These two and their love r the 8th wonder of the world.....And its lovely..)

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Well what can I say today. In Today's episode Kashish's acting has bowled me over again. She did it wonderfully in the jail scene. The way she confessed her love for Sujal......... by just her eye-expression and action. She did not even utter a single word of love but expressed it wonderfully. For me todays episode was only kashish's show.........

Talked to my friend just after the episode to thank him and also confirm about other romantic scenes that has been shot. He has confirmed........ when they'll be shown is not known. It may also be shown as dreams. Tomorrow Kashish will be facing both Vasu and Rishi.... Kashish is going to carry on the show tomorrow also.........

jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

That was an amazing update.........Thank you simplyvivacious.

i almost cryed when i was reading the scene between Sujal and Kashis...that was so touching...Tongue

gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
nice episode! Clap Thanks for the great update Smile
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thanks so much for the awesome updateSmile... akshat's dialogues were just great and sujal & kashish scene was just too sweet
salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

I live in the uk and when i read ut update it just got my heart. Thanks for this update. I realy sujal.

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Thnx for tha update... i wanna watch it.. buh i cantCry
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
i agree with jhanifa. the scene sounds so touching and sweet!

thx for the awesum update!

Go to top