Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Who does you Dil Goes Hmmmmmmmm For?!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
Yo! πŸ˜†

This game is all about Love! 😳

So how is everyone? well there are too many musical topics and not enough games - again Guruji please forgive me for not seeking permission😳!

Well in this Game you express your online Romance for someone but you dont name the person. You can post anything you like from pictures or to a particular song, a few lines or  a poem anything your heart wants to say for that person. Open the locked doors of your heart, who is your key to love? 😳

You can express your love to anyone doesnt have to be the opposite gender..So guyz post pictures, songs, any other dedication you like and let the person below you guess who your expressing your love for! but do add the gender your expressing your love for, be creative..the person below bascially guess who the love is and what they think about their sweet cute love.

Sounds all lovely dovely? 😳

Get started, here is my first example.

My love is for a boy...here is the clue... the person below me try to guess who the love is for and what they think about our love.

Please note: This game is purely intended for fun, you can express your love to a friend, please dont hurt any members or start pairing them or become a matchmaker..just spread love! and speak your heart! love can be for friends, someone you virtually consider to be your mother, father, sister, brother, etc! and remember it could be for the same gender too.

Get started.! Roll on!

Xoxo
Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Contrats Sweet Muffin what an original idea. But person should perhaps dedicate something either in the form of a song, love letter, presents , food , promises, blessings, etc. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 Thanks summer, yes i have mentioned above that anything could be dedicated from pictures, to a few words, poems, love letters, food anything infact...! You had to guess who i was expressing my love for and what you think of the love, but you didnt do that so ill leave the person below me to answer that first before moving on!!! !!!

Enjoy your weekend muffins!

Xoxo
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

Thanks summer, yes i have mentioned above that anything could be dedicated from pictures, to a few words, poems, love letters, food anything infact...! You had to guess who i was expressing my love for and what you think of the love, but you didnt do that so ill leave the person below me to answer that first before moving on!!! !!!

Enjoy your weekend muffins!

Xoxo

sometimes if the engine does not start u either call a mechanic or give it a kick start.😊 Friendly one of course.πŸ˜†
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ohh what a musical game πŸ˜†
i didn't expect anything less  from my gulabjamoon ...πŸ˜›

MY dil goes mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Have fun with the game but i have to go now....shopping, haircut . etc etc etc 😊 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

ohh what a musical game πŸ˜†

i didn't expect anything less  from my gulabjamoon ...πŸ˜›

MY dil goes mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Have fun with the game but i have to go now....shopping, haircut . etc etc etc 😊 

Abb jaldi sey wapas aana aur Gulab jamoon ka songs dedicate karna.πŸ˜†
Nice game will surely take part and express my feelings for my loved ones😊 Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago
Khatarnak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a topic - any ways here is a song to express my love

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sel7y3fooeQ&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay here is my love for a girl
no prizes for guessing who she is

PiyaBawri thumbnail