Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Salman-Keep the great work going!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Although Salman was in bottom three this week but he still gave his best.He always been consistent and gave the best.I would say to his fans gear up your voting and he deserved to be in finals.I have seen him giving great performances every each week and something different.I respect the way Terence Sir defended Salman and he knows how good is Salman as a superb dancer.

The rest of the good contestants who still in the show deserved to be in finals.Keep voting your favourites.I dont have favourites and if I am able to vote from malaysia then i will vote based on their consistency till now.

Enjoy the show and finals will be coming soon.

with best wishes to all the 6 contestants.
Malaysiangirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman-Keep the great work going!" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
u stil can vote if u want...here is the link:

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KasuPremeer

u stil can vote if u want...here is the link:

Thanks dear.I will do that if its online voting.I am from malaysia and may not able to vote through phone or sms.I wish could vote for Salman,Alisha,Jai and others who are giving their best.

I am imrpess with Salman work.

regards,
Malaysiangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top