Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

did anyone watch the serial Kkusm

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

persii

Goldie

persii

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
did anyone causz i never did and i heard it was good causz of my cuz can someone tell me how many epi are in there and were i can watch it...oh and guys what ur fav BMTD scence here are mine
When Sagar and vidya died it was sooo cute togetherrrrrrrr
when Sagar accept Vidya
Them the The rain body SV and AD and my fav AD scence was when Amar told divya too kiss him how about u guys...
I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much

i miss em allreaddyy
oh and ps can someone please give me the soty from day one till the end.....of kksum if nayone want.sss

Edited by persii - 08 May 2009 at 4:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "did anyone watch the serial Kkusm" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=12

heres the link for the forum..........its like other typical ektas shows! nothing new its not very interesting its about a middle class family and how the daughters the "breadwinner"..........nothing new........

hot chilly

hot chilly

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
i watch kusum, but i dont know how many epi there are, but it used to air ages ago, and i think went off air in 2004/5 not sure, ma fave scene in BMTD is all of SV/AD scenes as all were awesum.

indianbrat_95

indianbrat_95

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
kkusm.....umm its been a long tym its ended so ya and my fav scenes were all wen it came to AD nd SV :)

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
omg i LOVED kkusum but now it ended :'( and so is my BMTD :'( I unno where you can watch it again I tried lookingcause i want to watch it but no luck just go rent the videos =)

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Kkusum had its own separate forum, which is now in the archives... any information you want regarding that serial can be found there :)

Please keep all topics in this forum regarding only to BMTD, the characters, or the actors!

Thank you,
Topic closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top