Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Terrance's comment today

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jipita

Goldie

jipita

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Hi, Everyone

First of all thank you all for voting for Jai. He deserved to be safe based on his perforamce last week. I watch the DID today and I don't agree with terrence. I was completely shocked when he raised the voice for Salman being in bottom three. I also can't digest it. Why he was not shocked or did not raised voice when Mayuresh and Vrushali was on bottom and eliminated. Why didn't he support his own contestnet when he knew that he also had strong and excellents contestents like mayuresh and vrushali. I am sorry terrance, but your comment was not justified. Terrance was used to seeing salman safe all  the time and all of the sudden when junta voted fairly based on performace he was shocked. he may have though that Salman's performance was best last week but maybe juntas have different opinion. Maybe for junta, salma's perfromance must have been not stronger than others and that;s why they did not vote for him. I agree with gita. Sunita has got the highest votes earlier but when her performance got weak she got less votes. Terrance was wrong on commenting juntas for voting based on religion or region. I am not against Salman , I mean he is a great performer but not the best and strong. When terrence was aske who does he think should have been on bottom even he recalled all the performance and he couldn't even say who would have been in bottom while he actually knows who is better than junta because he is the cheoreographer. So, someone pass this to terrance that junta vote based on performance not personality. He said salman had given a best peformance ever last week  that means salman was weak on his previous performances. So terrance is trying to say since salman has good personality junta should vote for him. I thought this was a dance show not personality show. I judge everone based on dance not on personlality. I don't care about  their looks, body etc... I only look at the performace and that is what Junta is doing. So, I think junta has voted fairly. Khushboo should have been out because compare to others her performance was not strong. Next week I expect either sunita or prince to be eliminated. Today's perfromance, jai and alisha was the best. Siddesh and Salman today's performance was just okay but let see tomorrow how they perform . Prince and sunita was okay. AGAIN PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FOR JAI, ALISHA based on today's performance. Don't let the strong talent go away. We need to save them. If the strongest contestent win, than that person will be the dancing start of India. So all the fans of Jai and Alisha vote for them because they gave the best performance today than all of the other contestents. Thank you all again for voting fairly. Keep up the fair voting. One more think if they don't have faith in Junta than they should not have the voting system in first place.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrance's comment today" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I agree with terence in some point..but ya it was too much cuz why he didn't do that when mayresh and bhavana were out??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top