Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Hear Ye
As you may/may not know, a contest was held a few weeks ago, and now we are here to vote for the best entry!!!

As much as we all may enjoy snacking on some pizza, Eating Pizzai am sure we all wish for some meals that would help us medically and health wise, which is exactly what these three wonderful entries demonstrateCooking Dinner

RuLeS:

1) Participants can vote, but can not vote for your own entry.
2) No member can vote for more than one entry. Each member can only vote for one.
3)Participants: Please do not create any multiple IDs to vote for your entries, otherwise there will be disqualification.

Now...
FunnyIt is finally time for you all to see these gorgeous and very creative entries!!:Fairy
Entry Number One:

They are called Sweet Olive Pancakes, and they are eaten at breakfast. The sweet potatoes are baked in olive oil, and eaten as a side dish with plain pancakes. Olive oil is good for the heart, so it helps cure/maintain any cardio sicknesses or diseases.

Fairy

Entry Number Two:

It's a drink mixed with soda, straberries, mango....called  "Strango Monster"

Strawberries are good for Vitamin C, helps cure infections....also, soda helps ease stomach pains.

Fairy
Entry Number Three:

Name of Entry: Herbal Bagel

Cure: A cure to swine flu

One who suspects that they have swine flu, or is confirmed that they have swine flu, can reduce medical bills by following the simple cure of my Herbal Bagels. All they must eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is Herbal Bagels for one week and by the end of the week, all traces and symptoms of swine flu will have disappeared! My Herbal Bagels contain all kinds of herbs and not only cure swine flu, but also everyday colds and fevers.

~*HaVe FuN voting everyone*~!!!

Edited by ~devi~ - 22 May 2009 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H&F contest voting round: please vote!" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 08 May 2009 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Entry Number 3

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
wow great entries...

nulz

nulz

Posted: 19 May 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

# 3

i'd like to know more about  the 'Herbal Bagel' .. like how u make it and what herbal ingredients does it have.

SitaLakshmi

Groupbie

SitaLakshmi

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

All are great! But I like Entry #1 the best!

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I vote for entry number 2 !!!!

Happy eating!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top