Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

My Judgment on KSG today

As For Juhi

Ditto Stefff
KSG Was outstandingggg today and Juhi ughhh 🤢
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I am soo disliking Juhi now!!!!!😭 She was so mean to my Karan!!!
You noe...she would only give him a 10 when he would break a bone!! after all thas what she wants....Damn....U could soo see on Karan's face that he was deffo expecting a 30....And he even requested the judges soo nicely....But Juhi...u dissapointed me soo much!!!😭
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree man it was OUTSTANBDING
OMG OMG OMG OMG
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODD
but sweety we shudnt tell peppl not to vote for gauhar a sits their choice
we rare here to apppreciciate karan but not to defame any other one onther wsie there wil be no diff between us and the others

but ya LOVEED KARAN
GUYS PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE I BEG YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM

sahiltandon thumbnail
Well still i feel that Juhi is right in giving 9 to him, no doubt KARAN was amazing, finally i would say PAPPU CAN DANCE..... He really stunned me... But still its nice that he didnt got full marks 30.... Remember Shilpa was the first to score 30, and then afterwards she never scored full scores... but with other participants they all had to wait for 30... and see HARD KAUR, BAICHUNG... they had got 30 and what a great performances they had given us. and even in case of parul... She got close to 30, and see the way she swing her PELVIC in aayiye Meharbaan, it looked easy but that's really difficult for a non-dancer.... She has improved a lot, and hats off to KAran this time... this time my vote goes to KARAN........
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan deserved a FULL 30...Its high time he got one!!!
I mean i am totally fine with it when his performance is mediocre or not on the leve of 30...Like the partner performance on U R MY LOVE....I totally thought that he got the perfect marks...That didn't deserved a 30...but this time he did!!!!! He for sure did!!!! this is outright biasedness!!!!! It was jus OUTSTANDING!
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

My Judgment on KSG today

As For Juhi

Steffz.........are u in love with these emoticons???  🤣🤣
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...agree with the full points bit...i really think this was one performance that really merited a 30...tw...👍🏼

be a little careful with what you say about Juhi though...it's cool if you don't agree with her marking...i don't either, and can't say much coz she didn't mention what exactly she took that mark off for, which i found so perplexing...but do try and express your views in a manner that doesn't hurt those who like her...😊

just my pov...

Karan and Nicole stole the show tonight though, apart from HK...tw...

cheers! 😃
tarin ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash4life

i agree man it was OUTSTANBDING

OMG OMG OMG OMG
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOODD
but sweety we shudnt tell peppl not to vote for gauhar a sits their choice
we rare here to apppreciciate karan but not to defame any other one onther wsie there wil be no diff between us and the others

but ya LOVEED KARAN
GUYS PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEE I BEG YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM

point noted....😊
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Steffz.........are u in love with these emoticons???  🤣🤣

Paro...U can say that again........😉😳😆
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok firstly @tarin luv for ur post..'mwah... Guyz m nt much of an emotional person but i really wanna cry today.'m so choked wid emotions..aww i wanna run to mumbai straight to him n wanna hug him tightly...wat a performance wat a performance...it was out of dis world...it was todinako phodinako bhukkokari nako performance..wat energy, wat synchronisation, wat choreography..aww i wanna jump, shout hop n ahh m goin mad...i wanna cherish dis moment forever...n juhi she is *****...huh hate her..