Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It shudnt matter. Shud b between 2-4 years. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hazelgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestwriter

Hi!
Marriages are made in heaven and so, I feel we are nobody to judge people's love or marriage lives. So, let's just pray that each of us get our better halves (who are still single like me) so that we learn that it is not the age that matters but love...
Thanks!

-Fatmah

exactly๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
dannyk thumbnail
i don't think age matter much as the love is most important thing and if they love each other and want to be with each other .. then no body can stop them ..
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

i don't think there is any right or wrong age difference when falling in love. i certainly don't support women or men marrying someone very old for money but otherwise i am just fine with the fact that they are in love.

i know some couples who have 12-20 years difference and so much in love. a friend told me once that she likes the fact that her husband is 10 years older to her because he is mature and more understanding. i don't know how much that is true and i personally prefer a guy who is just 4-5 years my elder (not more not less).

agree!

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i noe this is byist but i think itz ok if the grl is a lot older but when a guy is like 20 yearz older it grosses me out....but i think 4 a normal marriage the guy being 3 -6 yearz older is fine more than 12 is not kool...
Traveller thumbnail

[/QUOTE] well i think it really should not matter if ur really in love,but then very often it gets really complicated...when ur spouse is much older than u ,u may start feeling bored and lonely coz u really wont be able to same views and u wont like doing the same stuff....but then again it may not apply to everyone...personally i wouldnt want to have a huge difference Edited by Traveller - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

i don't think there is any right or wrong age difference when falling in love. i certainly don't support women or men marrying someone very old for money but otherwise i am just fine with the fact that they are in love.

i know some couples who have 12-20 years difference and so much in love. a friend told me once that she likes the fact that her husband is 10 years older to her because he is mature and more understanding. i don't know how much that is true and i personally prefer a guy who is just 4-5 years my elder (not more not less).

I agree with Bluepink๐Ÿ˜Š I also think that it shudn't matter how old or younger ur partner is as long as u love the other but u shudn't get married to someone who's 20 yrs. older to u just for money or in India's case of coming to other countries like Canada or the US.๐Ÿ˜Š I also hate it when families push their daughters to marry buddas just so they can come and settle in other countires or so they can do sumthing abt their Nalaik brothers who can't do anything for themselves.๐Ÿ˜ก

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its safe to say age doesnt matter wen it comes to love.
im trad and think that the boy should be 3-6 older then the girl. i find it odd for a 20 yrs gap, becoz in my mind i keep calculating wen he was 25 she was 5 and so on. but i dont really mind it. a guy liking a girl older, it happens. but restriction, the parents get worried to hell wen the girl is 27 n not married, while the guy does not even have a job yet to support u.