Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahmed316us thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
WOW that was a great episode, thanks daisy.
gujugirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice episode! thanks for update 😊
Rumi thumbnail
 what an episode! what an episode !! what an episode!!!! Daisy! thanks for ur wonderful update!apurva acted soooo well, that nobody can act anything better for this emotions!!!and look at our film industry!!! this man only gets the role of a villain! oh god! after seeing tonight's episode  i think he could have done better devdas than shahrukh, yaar!!! really now apu and mona are reminding me the chemistry of shahrukh  and kajol, or something more( may be due to the intensity of ths wonderful story!!!). the scene when they were hugging intensely or when he was shouting to his conscience or when he was stopping her picking up the phone, tightly pressing her hand with his own hand and his facial expression! oh god! i will be mad!!!!!sorry for being too much emotional!!!!!
jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rumi

what an episode! what an episode !! what an episode!!!!
Daisy! thanks for ur wonderful update!apurva acted soooo well, that
nobody can act anything better for this emotions!!!and look at our film
industry!!! this man only gets the role of a villain! oh god! after seeing
tonight's episode i think he could have done better devdas than
shahrukh, yaar!!! really now apu and mona are reminding me the
chemistry of shahrukh and kajol, or something more( may be due to the
intensity of ths wonderful story!!!). the scene when they were hugging
intensely or when he was shouting to his conscience or when he was
stopping her picking up the phone, tightly pressing her hand with his
own hand and his facial expression! oh god! i will be mad!!!!!sorry for
being too much emotional!!!!!

I second that!!!! I just finished tonight's episode and I am gonna watch it
again at 10:30 pst.
hawa_hawai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rumi

what an episode! what an episode !! what an episode!!!! Daisy! thanks for ur wonderful update!apurva acted soooo well, that nobody can act anything better for this emotions!!!and look at our film industry!!! this man only gets the role of a villain! oh god! after seeing tonight's episode  i think he could have done better devdas than shahrukh, yaar!!! really now apu and mona are reminding me the chemistry of shahrukh  and kajol, or something more( may be due to the intensity of ths wonderful story!!!). the scene when they were hugging intensely or when he was shouting to his conscience or when he was stopping her picking up the phone, tightly pressing her hand with his own hand and his facial expression! oh god! i will be mad!!!!!sorry for being too much emotional!!!!!

so so true. Apurva was jus brilliant. He outdid everyone. I think he was best in the seqence when he went to Jassi's office. the hurt was visible in his eyes.😭 the whole time. he can surely be devdas.

I mean although I have been rooting for Jassi to take some revenge, now that she's finnaly doing it, I dont want her to because of Apurva's is acting too good at bieng hurt, i feel bad for him. I dont know how Jassi can handle his sad looks, i would be like "screw revenge, i love u too"

all i know i Apurva better win some awards this time around, he deserves them all.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG, OMG this is just great...........man i'm jealous..........many of u get to see it twice a day and me i don't get to see it for a month. 😭

Diasy u r just great!!!!! Excellect updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Armaan is too good, feel like crying with him😭..........can't see him being hurt, but he needs it.

shiverz thumbnail

yes.. today was a great show..

does anybody know why armaan, when he's w/ raj, seems to have no real love for jassi?

jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shiverz

yes.. today was a great show..

does anybody know why armaan, when he's w/ raj, seems to have no
real love for jassi?

When he is with Raj.....masculinity kicks in over drive. πŸ˜ƒ
shiverz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jprasad

When he is with Raj.....masculinity kicks in over drive. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†