Side mein ho jao Vikrant

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
🀣
i loved that scene....... Vikrant trying to impress suguna......... and the way he was flirting with that other two girls in front of suguna.........and when suguna tells that, he always does some or the other nonsense ....the way he winks to show that "she is just bluffing".......

pls pls, show more scenes like thisEdited by lakshmim_84 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha yes the scenes with him today were quite funny. πŸ˜ƒ So far, I really like his fun character..

LOL you're right, it was funny when Sugha was badmouthing him to her friends he made a small frown and winked at them. πŸ˜†

I hope we can see him and Sughna together in one frame πŸ˜› In all of the scenes they're just standing across from each other, and we dont see them together.lol Maybe both actors are not filming at the same time cause of different schedules or something like that. πŸ˜•
Edited by noodles - 15 years ago
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya he seems happy-go-lucky types..total fun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  @ noodles..sorry dunno ur name πŸ˜• We did see them in a frame today together..πŸ˜ƒ 

DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scene was really sweet!
πŸ˜‰
Shyam(Vikrant) is really taking a BIG risk by flirting with widwas! 😲

If anyone sees it,HE IS
GOING TO BE SO DEAD!
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaNaMiTa

πŸ˜‰

If anyone sees it,HE IS
GOING TO BE SO DEAD!

yep! tht's very true hereπŸ˜†...
especially if the andry dads of the widows come to know of it..... he'll be in big troubleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kiru_maau thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

🀣
i loved that scene....... Vikrant trying to impress suguna......... and the way he was flirting with that other two girls in front of suguna.........and when suguna tells that, he always does some or the other nonsense ....the way he winks to show that "she is just bluffing".......

pls pls, show more scenes like this

that was really a sweet scene... yaar aaj tak kabhi Vik ko aisa flirt karte hue nahi dekha....🀣 but it was sooo cuteeeπŸ˜† i specially watched the repeat of the show at 11 pm to catch his dialouges during the sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
true, never seen Vikrant flirt like this.....
In DMD, he was a shy boy and in DV, though he was bold, he didn't have to do anything.....sia was more bold......
now its the best.............suguna always scolding him.n he is always behind her....... and today , not just suguna..... those other girls tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh lakshmi...i was abt 2 post tis topic yesterday bt due 2 connection problms cudnt...it was a funny scene ...watched tat scene couple of 7 to 8 times n wat a scene it was...me 2 like the way sugna tells  her frends tat he always makes fun n nonsense...the way he luks at the other 2 gals,,,shakes his hand n winks... like sayg 2 them  'dnt believe her'....nvr saw such sort of xpression like tis b4...i enjoyed it 2 much...he was totally   cool n bindaas....n wat i liked 1 mre thng the way he throws the kanga ...his xpression was cute then ...n rushes off. 2 meet her!
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaNaMiTa

πŸ˜‰

If anyone sees it,HE IS
GOING TO BE SO DEAD!

thats so true!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  poor guy he kust doesent realize the trouble he'll be walking into!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
the scene was toooooooo good!! such a change from his earlier shy avatars!! πŸ˜ƒ hats off to creatives!! πŸ‘ 
SilverMugdha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omfg!!
 i love it!!!!!!
 omg! it was sooooo funni!
 rolf!!!!
he was like soo tired of sugna, but at teh same tiem veri cheerful!!!!!
loved lov it!!!
 vikz expressions were PRicEless!!!!!!