Yeh Meri Life Hai

Ymlh forum's birth.....

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Back in the day when IF- Rockerz used to be newbies. Vijay used to be 25 and non of use knew of India Forums....the Ye meri life hai forum was born....

the baby's  father was Vijay Bhatter and Mother was Mrs. Bholi Bhali...

with crowed relitives around the hosptial bed such as tafruzz, tansha, Mansha_23, newkidontheblok, nomi and many others' of the baby's aunties and unlces.....the forum first layed its wonderful essence on the face of this earth......

Papa Vijay thought of the wonderful name...Ye meri Life HAi FORUM!!

All the relitives looked in aww at the baby while it was being cleaned....the first person to hold the precious child was chocolate on 15 July 2004 at 12:35am

She was then and there prenouced the godmother of the forum...

here is a pictureπŸ˜†

chocolate
Global Moderator

Posted: 15 July 2004 at 12:35am | IP Logged  

hey people out there

i am a new user of this forum. i  want to be a part of this and also want to be friend of u all good people. hey i like the show yeh mere life hai

the show is diffrent from the rona dhona shows (but since a week it also become a rona dhona😭 one). hope that it come to its original trackπŸ‘.

reply me guys byeeeeeeeeeee

So i would like to thank the father of the forum Vijay papa....And the mother of the forum Mummy Mrs. Bholi Bhali for giving us such a wonderful child (the ymlh forum)....and also i would like to thank the godmother of the forum chocolate.....for being the first one to hold te child......

i also would like to thank all the relitives who were a bit tardy for the birth of our forum but still made it.......to see mummy Mrs. Bholi Bhali in labor πŸ˜†

the rest is history......

and thats how the Ye Meri Life hai Forum was born....😊

and now its dieing...which is sooo sad for us to see😭

Edited by dadhich - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
P.S- kyph forum had the same birth process πŸ˜†
Dashing Boy thumbnail
πŸ˜† but who thinks that its dying???????? the forum still rocking.
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dashing Boy

πŸ˜† but who thinks that its dying???????? the forum still rocking.

it is....because after the show ends....papa Vijay will put the forum into archives and it will be locked 😭

newkidontheblok thumbnail
aww neelam dis is cho chweet ...i got tears in mah eyes 😭 😭 aww lub ya hney
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
First of all, I am MS. BHOLI BHALI!! and I am not at all mother of this forum.

Secondly, why are you bringing back the labour pains now and discussing them now. lets just forget the past. and talk about present and future of the forum. every show which has started have to end one or the other day. YMLH forum members will always be together. idhar nahian tu kisi aur show forum main.

So lets not talk about past. and celebrate the present success of the forum.
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

First of all, I am MS. BHOLI BHALI!! and I am not at all mother of this forum.

Secondly, why are you bringing back the labour pains now and discussing them now. lets just forget the past. and talk about present and future of the forum. every show which has started have to end one or the other day. YMLH forum members will always be together. idhar nahian tu kisi aur show forum main.

So lets not talk about past. and celebrate the present success of the forum.

If someone needs me...I'll be in:

KANDIE FLOSS
KKAVYANJALI
KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KII
HUM PAANCH 2
KITTU SABH JANTII HAI
 forums!!πŸ˜ƒ

Tansha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dadhich

it is....because after the show ends....papa Vijay will put the forum into archives and it will be locked 😭

aww i hope dis doesnt happen coz i dun want YMLH forum to be locked..😭😭😭

desi_chick05 thumbnail
omg i know this forum will get locked but i soo dont want it too 😭 im guna miss u guyz 😭 😭
desi gurl thumbnail
Well when this forum ends idk what I'll do... I haven't been this attached to any show other than YMLH. It means a lot to me... If YMLH wasn't here, a lot of important things wouldn't have happened in my life. I'll miss YMLH and the forum when it's gone... 😭 Idk where else in IF i'm this active.

But maybe..... just maybe... YMLH won't end... isnt there a slight possibility..