Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

He and She's Friendship....Unleashed

PrincessSonshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!

I was wondering that instead of putting my stories here first i'll give He-She convos a tru . If u like my style then i shall put stories too.

Ok He and She are best of friends and they discuss everything. They have been friends since childhood and i am going to highlight their conversations.

He: Hey what do you think of this drawing?
She: Looking at the drawing. I dont know it isnt as good as your usuals.
He: What? Why dont you like it?
She: The face is somewhat...
He: What? Hey your trying to tell that my girlfriends face isnt proper. Stop it! She is the most prettiest girl ever!
She: But i didnt say anything about her face i meant the...
He: Bye!
He said and walked away.
She: Ever since He found his lady love he has always been arguing and fighting! Why? Before he never fought...I am going to ask him. I will!

Thats part 1 actually. I dont want to name the characters so i kept it he-she

Do tell me how it was. If you like it i shall write more..Please comment or i'll know that no one liked it.. I accept good and bad comments. But once u read do comment

Edited by PrincessSonshu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessSonshu thumbnail
Nobody likes it? Then id better not write!
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonshu!πŸ˜ƒ Just go ahead and post any of your storiesπŸ˜‰ We accept all styles and all kids of writing lol. Although our Writers Corner is actually increasing, unfortunately it seems like we have many many many silent readers. Hopefully they will come out soon and tell us how they like our work!!πŸ˜ƒ So please don't get discouraged that you don't get enough comments. One thing you could do is tell some of your friends about your stories here and they can come read and comment 😊 About the story now.. This first part seems very interesting.. I'm looking forward to getting to know the characters better. Please post more Sonshu πŸ˜ƒ

Girl_2007 thumbnail
Sonshu dear, dont be impatient, after 2 hourse (checking both ur comments time), less persons or no one will comment in any thread in an inactive forum like this. so dont feel bad, every reader has needed a lot of time to make their stories have few comments.
if u welcome some tips,: comments on other stories, make friends,  add a link of ur story in ur siggie, tell ppl that if they have read and they like ur story but dont want or cant comment, press the thankyou button, so u ca know how many persons have passed through ur thread. :)
and about the H and S friendship, its really interesting, i wud love to read more!
PrincessSonshu thumbnail
Thanks so much both of you! I will surely write!
jassie_17 thumbnail
Sonshu please do write...we'll give u feedback along the way...Initially i used to get frustrated as no one bothered to comment on mine too and i thought of just giving up...But i just kept writing and realized that there were lots of silent readers who either might be too bz to comment or juz wish to be silent......We write because we want to convey the way we feel through a story through which we can all relate......we write from our heart,so don't worry if no one likes it or not...the main point is believing in ur style and keep writing away....All of us will read it but it takes time for us for some of us might be too bz in our commitments..it takes times and safal ka phal meetha hota hain :D

Cheers,
Jassie