TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sadhna cut : this fringe  hairstyle was made popular in 60's by the actress

Mumtaz saree: this saree draping style was popularized by Mumu...it started with her aj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche "song in the film Brahmachari i think

Amitabh's knotted shirt:  From Deewar, was quite a rage too

Rekha made sindoor a fashion accessory

Madhuri was the undisputed perm queen

Friend cap from maine pyaar kiya: it was selling in all galli mohallas after the super success of the movie . The phrase "hota hai hota hai"from the movie was also very popular

Sailor cap from Dil hai ki manta nahin : Also quite popular but not quite as the Friend cap

What the sailor cap couldnt do for Aamir , his goatee from Dil chahta hai did...atleast 7/10 college boys had a tuft of hair under their chin at that point in time

Aamir's net ganji from Rangeela was also quite something!

Shirtless became synonymous with Salman

Many had them before and after him but Sharukh's six pack in OSO were the most most talked about

Kareena has to be credited with adding size zero to the bollywood jargon!

SRK is never spotted without the scarf these days

Saif promotes bandanas!

Share more bollywood fads please!
Edited by TallyHo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the size zero. It looks fab on her and the best part about it is that she is healthy.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
out of these, i actually had a friends hat... 😆😆😆  
thanks for sharing..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pksanam

out of these, i actually had a friends hat... 😆😆😆  

thanks for sharing..

did you.....really.....😆......dosti mein no sorry no thankyou....😛 😆........man i've seen that movie a thousand times i think........😳 😆

one guy who used to work for us had the Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi cap......he used to do all the housework wearing that cap.....😆 😆
pksanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

did you.....really.....😆......dosti mein no sorry no thankyou....😛 😆........man i've seen that movie a thousand times i think........😳 😆

one guy who used to work for us had the Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi cap......he used to do all the housework wearing that cap.....😆 😆

yeah... we were all in school those days.. MPK was such a rage those days.. how i loved that movie.. we had lots of those postcards, etc.. as well.. gosh.. i gave up all that once we moved.. and i started higher studies.. then i became a 'kitaabi keeda'.. 😆

really.. hehehe.. that must have been sooo fun.. that was also a very cute hat.. i'll try and get all these for my kids now.. i bet they'll enjoy them when they are older.. 😆

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The funny part is that these days there aren't such movies which are huge trendsetters. Even now when we are playing antaakshari we sing the old songs even though the new ones are famous and in our Fav movies lists the movies are all quite old.

These days films do not have that huge scale impact.
pksanam thumbnail
that's soooo true, rhea.. it's been such a long time since i have actually bought a cd because i liked all the songs..!!

even the movies are easily forgettable.. only a handful of movies one can watch over and over again.. others are good for one or two times watch maximum...
Oh some trends for sure..thanks