Posted: 14 years ago
On Monday night, after chacha Feroz Khan's prayer meeting Zayed Khan hosted a dinner at his home.

The reason cited was that the family had been grieving and he just wanted everyone to be in a nicer place.

Nothing wrong with that. The actor made light of it, "Zayed however maintains, "It was more like a family dinner." 

But a bitchy Juhu actress says, "Amongst others, the guests also there was Adi and Parmeshwar Godrej. Since when did the Godrejs become family?" Good question. Who wants to give an answer?

Courtesy: mid-day.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow, a party to celebrate Feroz's life?
He should have at least thought about the family's sentiments. Fardeen is like crying every half hour, Celina bikini Jaitely is missing Feroz too.

Actually, I wouldnt be surprised if Fardeen and Celina were at the party.
I highly doubt Fardeen went... did he?😕

I don't think Fardeen went. He is really shaken. He gave an emotional speech too.

I guess this must be to celebrate Zayed's re-launch. Papa Khan is planning to make a film with Beta Khan and Damaad Roshan.
How pathetic. 🤢

Yeah, I didn't think Fardeen would go.. he looked like he'd been crying so much.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww.. he sure knows how to handle his 'grief'.. 🤔

how thoughtful.. 🤢

Fardeen has just lost a father.. does anyone honestly think that he would be attending parties right now..??  in such scenarios, only the immediate family is the one who is most effected, not the other relatives..  it's a fact...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats very insensitive of him..........

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I guess i missed the fun... but when did Celina bcame "Celina bikini Jaitely"
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

how inconsiderate of him? this is just really plain page 3 stuff, i am actually disgusted

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat is happening to the world..??...

ppl hosting dinner right after there uncle's funeral while some actually talking abt their bikini launch at the funeral..gosh...