Dill Mill Gaye

It's NOT Armaan, it's boys in GENERAL! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with you
but boys dont have a little defect its a little more then that (sorry if i offened anyone)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's NOT Armaan, it's boys in GENERAL! (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riya07

i agree on this but it is his fault because he should've tried to listen to what  ridz was telling him i mean he kept on ignoring her and bringing in the fact that he lost because of her....i know guys are very aggresive and tend to take the littlest things to their heart especially when it comes to winning or losing....but i agree with what you said too

I still dnt think it's not Armaan's fault, as he isnt a bad guy at heart... its still boys in general cuz when they're going through their ego problem, of 'I want to win' or 'I cud of won' or 'I should have won' etc etc etc.... they DONT listen to anyone... they only think they're right, n when they're calm they think... oh god how stupid was I... I should apologise... which Armaan will... other boys will b like, NO I wont apologise!

That boys... boys will always be boys!

srkbest

IF-Dazzler

srkbest

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
true its just a guy thing......they don't take losing very well and their big ego's come in between their rationality
Winning or losing in sports means a lot to them and they tend to get very aggressive with it....never take it lightly....its never just a game.
Armaan not used to losing can't get the fight and the fact that he lost out of his head and is looking for someone to blame......won't blame him alone ....its a general guy problem
but he will realize it and make it up to ridz like he always does and corrects his mistakes

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
LOL, thats not a very safe assumption to make.
i'll leave it at that.

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I agree about the male ego...........But, I think they are over doing it.....

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlit.gold

LOL, thats not a very safe assumption to make.
i'll leave it at that.

Im not making assumptions but stating due to my experience... I hav a lot of guy mates, n they all dnt take losing very well.... infact they absolutely hate it, n totally over react like Armaan did! So it comes naturally to guys!

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Goldie

Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
lol......guys are a little irrational sometimes.....but we give them way less credit than they deserve....yes they are sore losers because they are fiercely competitive....and I think that's a good thing....one should always strive for the gold...why settle for the silver..

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyasjen

Ok guys,

I know lately alot of people are not liking Armaan for the things that have happened, alot blame him for the fight, even though he wasn't aware of Abhi's feelings! And now some people are saying Armaan's acting weird(NOT Karan ofcourse, always giving splendid performances)...  n why is he being a 'prat'? (the nicest term I could think of without getting offensive) I want to express my views on this:

ITS NOT ARMAAN'S FAULT! Look... boys are a little defected from the brain, they take littlest  things soo seriously,  espeically when it doesn't envolve emotions, like sports! Boys in general tend to think winning is everything, if they don't win then the moon will come down to earth... so the way Armaan reacted and blamed Riddhima is quite naturally for any boy... any boy would do that because that's how they are, unfornately we girls seem to get tyed in between all this... what can we do?... we can't live without them n we can't live with them!.... How unfair!

*p.s.... I hope I didn't offend anyone... especially any boys, its just that boys get too serious when it comes to winning and losing!... Please guys have some sympathy on us!
I liked that LOL and I agree with what you said! :-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top