It's NOT Armaan, it's boys in GENERAL!

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok guys,

I know lately alot of people are not liking Armaan for the things that have happened, alot blame him for the fight, even though he wasn't aware of Abhi's feelings! And now some people are saying Armaan's acting weird(NOT Karan ofcourse, always giving splendid performances)...  n why is he being a 'prat'? (the nicest term I could think of without getting offensive) I want to express my views on this:

ITS NOT ARMAAN'S FAULT! Look... boys are a little defected from the brain, they take littlest  things soo seriously,  espeically when it doesn't envolve emotions, like sports! Boys in general tend to think winning is everything, if they don't win then the moon will come down to earth... so the way Armaan reacted and blamed Riddhima is quite naturally for any boy... any boy would do that because that's how they are, unfornately we girls seem to get tyed in between all this... what can we do?... we can't live without them n we can't live with them!.... How unfair!

*p.s.... I hope I didn't offend anyone... especially any boys, its just that boys get too serious when it comes to winning and losing!... Please guys have some sympathy on us!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram4eva thumbnail
LOL im assuming they all agree
Riya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree on this but it is his fault because he should've tried to listen to what  ridz was telling him i mean he kept on ignoring her and bringing in the fact that he lost because of her....i know guys are very aggresive and tend to take the littlest things to their heart especially when it comes to winning or losing....but i agree with what you said too

TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehe i agree with u ugh boys and their egos!! lol :D u cant live with them but u cant live without them!! :P
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreed compltely man
he is aguy and this is what guys are likee
and he is the hero so obviosly its a big ego blow
so oits totally UNDERSTANDABLE!!!!
and also ridz doesnt  care he blamed her
they main issue is nikki
prettyasjen thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinamalhotra09

hehe i agree with u ugh boys and their egos!! lol :D u cant live with them but u cant live without them!! :P

😆😆.... we still love them really!😳
ksha8290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. this why u can't expect much from them.😡
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you
but boys dont have a little defect its a little more then that (sorry if i offened anyone)
prettyasjen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riya07

i agree on this but it is his fault because he should've tried to listen to what  ridz was telling him i mean he kept on ignoring her and bringing in the fact that he lost because of her....i know guys are very aggresive and tend to take the littlest things to their heart especially when it comes to winning or losing....but i agree with what you said too

I still dnt think it's not Armaan's fault, as he isnt a bad guy at heart... its still boys in general cuz when they're going through their ego problem, of 'I want to win' or 'I cud of won' or 'I should have won' etc etc etc.... they DONT listen to anyone... they only think they're right, n when they're calm they think... oh god how stupid was I... I should apologise... which Armaan will... other boys will b like, NO I wont apologise!

That boys... boys will always be boys!
srkbest thumbnail
true its just a guy thing......they don't take losing very well and their big ego's come in between their rationality
Winning or losing in sports means a lot to them and they tend to get very aggressive with it....never take it lightly....its never just a game.
Armaan not used to losing can't get the fight and the fact that he lost out of his head and is looking for someone to blame......won't blame him alone ....its a general guy problem
but he will realize it and make it up to ridz like he always does and corrects his mistakes