Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum Dated Jan 24 2005 thanks to mala

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Kkusum dated 24th Jan, 2005

Kumud walking on road thinking what kkusum said about her fake memory loss and how she forgot her own daughter. Sohan is driving sees her walking on raod stops calls kumud! Kumud hugs sohan cries too. Kapil nikita sarla as kali comes As she tells nitin I came to meet papa . kapil says papa has gone out, aru says they aer telling lies as they have thrown out abhay. kali shouts as nitin says I don't want to answer anyone as I have thrown abhay out. Kumud tells I will leave this house & go as nitin asks why? kkusum says daddy my beti has grown up she is big enough to stay alone let her go daddy. Nitin sarla kali all see. Sohan takes her to on place as kumud says thanks for it sohan says I did for my kumud my niece still u think once as bhabhi did for some reason. Kumud says sohan chacha I have to stand on my feet. Sohan says your uncle is always with u take care. Sohan goes sees vidhi calls vidhi says yes. She says yes we have met what a way to start talking. Sohan says u are vidhi she says which party we met? Sohan says u put food on my jacket. Vidhi said I must have said sorry ok shall I give laundry charges.sohan says No I don't want. She says ok namaste can I go! Sohan kapoor are u staying here. Vidhi says u are getting friendly sohan kapoor and goes.Kkusum crying kali comes in says cause of u many are sad u will never go away from your ideals and priciples today u lose your beti too u think u great/mahaan. I pity u think always u are right u will remain alone will never get anybody's love I lost everything cause of u. now u will know how sad u will be? Garv looking at kumud's pic thinking of her. Servant asks whether u want to have food garv says no. kali brings food as he says no kali says sorry cant u forgive me and start a new life. Garv says sorry I cant as it is very difficult for me. Agnivesh tells please send notice or call kkusum as kumud listens. Kumud has come for job leaves seeing agnivesh. Waits for riksha out as kumud sees garv coming out of agnivesh's office thinks what garv is doing in agnivesh's office. Garv sits in car waits for kumud to join as kumud sits in car he starts, actually he is imagining as kumud is still waiting for riksha gets into riksha garv goes in car.Khsitij tells kumnud should not have walked out of kapoor hose as kk is going thro tension kumud tells what mom did is wrong. Khstij tells it was her majboori whether u advice any majboori to walk out. Kumud tells mom is going thro crisis I cant depend on her I need a job. Kumud tells thanks you kshtij says I should not hear anymore thank you as we are friends as I will leave u to ayee's house kumud says I am staying at working girl's hostel kshtij goes to leave her there. Nitin is with kusum agnivesh calls telling u have to pay ist installment day after tomorrow kk tells but, agnivesh sorry we can wait as we will be forced too to take legal action. Kk tells nitin agnivesh will take legal action as kk tells within 2 days we have to something as nitin says how we will deal with it.end

mala

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ouch nothin happen i mean no masala nothing how come Wink
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
when's trishul coming in kkusum???  btw thankx for the update
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanks...Wink
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! And by the way, I saw the new promo for Kusum where Trishul is introduced, but they just show him playing soccer or something in the rain and he moves his wet hair back and they show its trishul, but there is no dialogue or anything in the back so we the viewer are not supposed to know that he is Trishul. So I guess he's coming soon. And I must say, I love the Kumud and Sohan scenes. He's so sweet and caring and she always has her Sohan chachu to count on when she's in trouble. I'm glad Sohan is always supporting Kumud and NOT kali. Big smile
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thank 4 da update..................atleast 1 character (sohan) alwayz noez hu 2 side wit (kumud).................cant wait 4 trishalz entry.............kk iz no longer masaladar........itz jus a drag...............not goona watch dis episode
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
y is kumud looking for a job? i thought she was working with kshitej? wow so easy for them to quit and join in eh... is trishul's role +ve in this serial???if not, geees i hate this guy like cats n dogs!!
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update

Go to top