Fan Fictions

Love You Forever....S n K (Part 1-- 5/7/09

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

luckyrhea86

luckyrhea86

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hey...Guys....I am new here!
I just love Summit and Kumkum jodi. I wasn't very active previously because of school....but finally I am done so I can do more of what I like. I thought of this fanfiction a long time ago but I didn't have the time to write, but I think it is time. Please comment on the fanfiction. Hopefully everyone likes it?
Love
Rhea

Title -- Love You Forever

Summit---Sweet and sincere 25 years old. The only son of Amit and Jaya Raichand. He just finished his MBA in London and is now back to India. The one thing he loves about his life is his freedom, but upon his mom's insistance he agreed to get married. Of course, to the girl his mother chooses.

Kumkum---She is 22 years old. She is an interior decorater, lives with her parents Om and Mansi Kapoor. She loves love, just kidding she love Prem, her boyfriend. But her father doesn't like him so obviously her relationship is a secret. 

Set in Mumbhai at present times............ok that's the introduction of the main characters.... there are other character's to follow....I will introduce the character's before they appear in the story.....so there will be no confusion....

Lots of Love
Rhea
P.S.--pleas comment.....Smile

Edited by luckyrhea86 - 07 May 2009 at 11:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love You Forever....S n K (Part 1-- 5/7/09" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luckyrhea86

luckyrhea86

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Summit's entry…..

Airport—

"Abhi tak flight kyun nahi ayi"

"Arre..abhi flight mein time hai…kyun parechan ho rahi ho tum"

"aap ko pata nahi……ek maa ke dil me kya chal raha hai…..mein apne bete ko poore do saal ke baad mil rahi ho….."

"acha baba…..chalo…caf mein jate hai……abhi waqt hai"

"haan chalo…"

Both go to the airport caf.

After half and hour the flight is announced and all the passenger's are arriving through the terminal…..we see a very handsome man…he stands out in the crowd…he's wearing an expensive black suit….white shirt...with a black tie…..he looks so handsome that all the girls are staring at him with their mouth's open. He walks up to his parents…he first hugs his mom and then his dad.

"Mera beta…wapas ghar agaya....aaj mein bahot kush ho…..kitne saal baad mera beta mere samne hai"

"Arre tum to aise baat kar rahi ho…..jaise tum dunyia ki pehli maa ho jo apne bete se alag thi"  

"aap mere aur mere bete ki beech mein mat aana"

"Mom…dad…..aap dono kyun ladd rahe ho….please jaldi ghar chale…mujhe bahut bhookh lag rahi hai….aur mujhe pata hai ke maa meri liye unki haath se aloo ke paraathe banaye hoge"

"mere…bete ke liye kya mein itna nahi kar sakti….chalo ghar……Summit..tum kafi thak gaye hoge"

"haan  let's go my son"

Hey, so this is Summit's introduction. Kumkum's will be next…Please comment……

Love

Rhea Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top