I watched Kisna and it is the worst movie

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
YES I HAD TO WATCHED THE MOVIE...TO SEE HOW HORRIBLE THE MOVIE IS AND I WAS RIGHT ...THIS MOVIE IS SIMPLE STUPID AND MAKE NO SENSE..RIGHT FROM THE BEGNING...

IT IS SOME BOGUS MOVIE THAT I WATCHED....TO WHICH THE MOVIE HAD NO STORY LINE TO IT AND IT WAS JUST BORING THREE HRS I SPENT IN THE THEATHER WATCHING IT.... I WOULD JUST CALL IT WASTE OF MONEY FOR WATCHING THIS MOVIE...  AND YOU WILL NOT BELIVE THIS  PEOPLE IN THE THEATHER WERE ACTUALLY LAUGHING IN THE THEATER AT THE ACTRESS Isha Sharvani WHEN SHE CLIMED THE ROPE TP DANCE IN THE MOVIE...ACTUALLY EVERYONE IN THE THEATER WERE LAUGHING AT IT WHEN DID IT FOR FOURTH AND FIFTH TIME IN THE MOVIE...

ACTUALLY SUBHASH GAI SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THIS MOVIE IN FIRST .....AS IT IS SIMPLY THE WORST MOVIE OF OUR TIMES...

THIS MOVIE SIMPLY THE WORST MOVIE OF 2005 AND FIRST OF ALL VIVEK SHOULD NOT HAVE SIGNED THE MOVIE IN THE FIRST PLACE... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What happens in the ending?? Who does Vivek go with and why?
cdesai12 thumbnail
Whole movie is in flash back and the story is being narrate by Antonia Bernath. and the movie kisna is about vivek and Antonia Bernath. and
Isha Sharvani has very little role in the movie...
Antonia Bernath. is the main character in the movie and she is narrating the story to the media on her visit to india after 40 or years...and in the end viveks has been shown dead....

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭I was already sensing that the movie would doom
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't think it would be so bad
queenbee thumbnail
yikes!!!! thanx for the warning. I shall not go within 100 meters of the theater which is playing that movie ðŸ˜›
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Thank god i didnt pay to watch it...saw it on my cable..and that too while i was watching some soaps....it was reallly boring movie..though the end was a bit touching...but right from start till end , it was a total waste of time..with no storyline, this movie is just the worst among the already released ones in 2005...thank god i didnt waste Kkusum, kahani ghar ghar ki and other soaps for this stupid movie..u ppl wont believe that i watched it for 5-10 minutes after every half an hour and it wud have been still at the same place...so stupiddddd.....
ME_T thumbnail
from the promos it already looks like a bad movie
Khushalay thumbnail
i like the songs though, & the dances of Isha, she is a wonderful dancer, i must say.
_anonymous thumbnail

have'nt seen it...and now have no intention of doing so!

😉