sajan ff- head over heels part 4 pg 6 updated - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

Part 2-

It was a splendid sunny morning, with nice pleasant off heat weather. Beautiful as it was it was distracted by the delightful splendour of the woman passing by the trees jumping at them with a huge smile pasted on her pretty face. It was none other than gunjan. She was nicely strolling along to her 1st day at her to be hubbys office.

it took her hardly 10 minutes to reach. On the route there, she saw so many beautiful little things that she might not have perceived had she been on a gray sky. But today it was a beautiful morning, with silver lining on every cloud. Gunjan looked down and smiled at herself as she again jumped and shouted – yipeee!!

As soon as she reached, she was walking down the lane, when suddenly a car came as close as the nib of the pin to the other end. And almst hit her.

The woman inside looked out of the window as she shouted- can you move ms sissy!

The woman who had just shouted was dia. Dia was a 22 year old feminist whio had intelligent green eyes and a slim and slender figure. She was a born perfectionist, and for the first time that day she had got late all thanks to her boyfriend, who had surprised her late that night by coming in to her house without her knowing. Her boyfriend, rannvijay thakur. They had been engaged last month, and were dued to be married in another 2 months.

Astounded at the bluntness of the woman, gunjan felt the balloon which was being inflated in her heart, being slightly pricked at by a sharp needle.

She walked on and finally found her best friend nupur who had been waiting for her there with mayank who was nupurs latest crush. As a girl she was pretty and good figured. But as a person she was even better.

Mayank was a nice 6 feet tall guy who was good looking and well built.

All three of them walked in together. Mayank and nupur showed their ids and marched in but gunjan was stopped at the entrance by the receptionist, who was ms sheena gautami.

A neat one finally thought gunjan.

Sheena- hello sir, theres some gunjan saying that she has recently been given appointment here. Should I send her in?

Samrat- uh ya, but before that send her into my office.

Sheena- in a minute sir.

And she kept the phone down.

Sheena- samrat sir wants you in his office babe. Go straight theres a lift there, his office is on the 22nd floor, you wont get lost because that's the only office on that floor. Anyways usse milne ke baad go downstairs to the basement main tumhara appointment letter neeche bijwa  dungi. Just go there and collect your- appointment letter, id card and the cabin keys. Now go.

Gunjan- thank you so much.

She said as she rushed ahead in her newly bought pencil heels.

She looked around and finally found the lift as soon as she entered the lift-

Lift incharge- id maam?

Gunjan- well im new here, abhi I have to go meet samrat sir to confirm my appointment then I will be getting my id card.

Lift incharge- floor maam?

Gunjan- 22nd.

He quickly pressed the 22nd button and turned to her. he seemed in his mid fifties, a serene and curt looking man. Not a person to cross, she thought.

Gunjan put her hand forward as she said- morning im gunjan.

Lift incharge- morning maam im vishwa.

Without shaking her head, and turned back to the regulator.

Gunjan looked around and found the lift more spacious then her own kitchen.

She turned to headers, it read- maximum accommodation 25 people- weight 1250 kgs.

Wow, this place is something, she thought as she got out of the lift.

As soon as she came out it was alldark, except for a dim light coming from the creek of a doorway. She quickly approached the door and knocked at it. A sweet handsome voice called out- come in please.

As soon as she entered inside and saw samrat she felt herself go weak at her knees.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn't believe it. She was the beautiful girl he had ever seen. There was something about her that he couldn't shake off. Was it the gleam of her eyes? Or was it that innocent and vulnerable personality. At the first time he saw her, he knew his heart was slipping from his old. He couldn't stop himself but stare at her, it felt like a dream. Who was she?

Gunjan- uh sir. Im gunjan, gunjan bhushan.

Samrat- oh my god. It's a pleasure to meet you miss. Your truly beautiful.

Gunjan blushed and looked down and said- thank you sir.

Samrat put a hand on her shoulder as he said- have seat gunjan.

g- thank you sir.

They both settled down opposite to each other, but before they could say a thing, a guy came in and stood before samrat. It was samrats assistant- benji.

Benji- sir, you had requested a meeting with mr. reggie mortar. Hes here sir. Hes waiting for you in the conference room.

Samrat- alright ill be there benji. You request ali bhai to serve coffee and some biscuits to keep the gentleman busy, while I just finish my meeting with our new employ, gunjan bhushan.

Benji- morning maam. Hope you have a warm and good time while you are working with us. Thank you.

He said and left.

Samrat- anyways im proud to have you working here in my office. I hope you have a warm welcome. Any problems just let me know. people around here are generally warm and caring. I doubt you'll have much of a problem adjusting with them. And ya your new cabin number is 1205. its on the 12th floor. Ill send your stuff along through vishwa, the lift incharge. And welcome to the S.S. times.

Gunjan- thank you so much sir. Ill leave now.

They both got up and shook hands then they went in oppssote directions.

As they did, they felt their heart beats racing against each other with no finish line.

As gunjan turned around she saw samrat looking at her grinnig as he said- Have a nice first day gunjan. Hope you make good impression onn your co workers.

Gunjan- thank you sir.

As she turned back around, she felt her beating fast, she tried to control her smile and her heart beats, which were racing every minute, and suddenly some one came from behind her and took her hand in theirs, she was surprised and she turned around as she saw samrat. He was so close to her that she couldn't help but loose herself in his eyes. She just kept looking into his grey eyes which gave her the goosebumps. He slowly moved towards her, and nailed her to the wall joining the lift, it was dark and there was no one there except them both. He slowly and caressingly moved his hnds over her waist as she felt herself go red. Then he looked at her deep in her eyes as he said-  gunjan…main soch raha tha….ki…umm… why not lets have lunch together?

g- sh…sure

s-it's a date

he said and gave her a peck on her cheeks as he played with her hair and went back towards the conference hall leaving gunjan flying on cloud 9.

The words kept reverberating in her ears- it's a date!

Is the start of something new?

Hope u like it

Plzzz rate n cmmnt!

bdw sorry 4 d short update guys..
nxt tym itll b lngr
wwith more romantic scenes!
wow
again a great update.
thanx for the pm. I almost missed it.
waiting to know what happens next.
wowwwwwwww
awesum updt...............
continue soon..................
Oh! sorry.........I got lost in it and forgot to comment..... so ur update was nice.......I loved wen he said its a date to her..........and OMG he kissed her........now tht not only left gunji on cloud9 but even me and I think all of us......... 😳 😳 😳 do cont. soon..........
Love Adya! 😳 Edited by AttractiveAdya - 14 years ago
great ff............cont soon...................pliz pm me when you update.
nice ff...............
cont soon...................
pm me when you update.
wow!!!!!!!!!plzzz cont soon!!!plzzz pm me.

ynaiita
YAAAR ONCE AGAIN FANTASTIC SAJAN FF!!!
KEEP ROCKING!
AND HA
ITS THE START OF SOMETHING !!! .. HA HA
CNT SOON SEE YAA!!
LUV YAA
i lovd it....almost got lost into it.....thanx 4 da pm babez....u write truly fatteh