URGENT! RE: Scholarships

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aaaabbbb

Groupbie

aaaabbbb

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Heyy...
   I posted a question earlier regarding whether I could graduate high school early. Now that I am positive that I can, and will be finishing school in August, I was wondering if there are any scholarships offered to students who graduate early.
   I went to my Distance Learning location to ask about it, and they handed me a 500 page book that featured hundreds of scholarships, and I dont really have time to look through it... I barely have enough time to finish my courses!

So does anyone know of any courses offered to students who graduate from British Columbia
Or any that are offered to students going to a university in Canada
who graduate early?

I asked my aunt about it, and she says they are offered and to look online, yet I couldnt find anything.

Please help! ^_^

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT! RE: Scholarships" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toddbertuzzi712

Groupbie

toddbertuzzi712

Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
It doesn't matter when you graduate; if you meet the required criteria for a scholarship, you will get it. There are no scholarships provided for students that graduate early (I am also a BC student who graduated early). You are entitled to the same scholarships as everyone else.

aaaabbbb

Groupbie

aaaabbbb

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toddbertuzzi712

It doesn't matter when you graduate; if you meet the required criteria for a scholarship, you will get it. There are no scholarships provided for students that graduate early (I am also a BC student who graduated early). You are entitled to the same scholarships as everyone else.

but i was told you have to go to school for the grade 12 school year
they said i am considered an 11th grader even though i grad and cant get most scholarships because of that

apparently there are special scholarships for those who graduate early but i couldnt find any...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top