Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Is it just me.... or have we been watching Sam-Sheena scenes being COPIED from SaJan ones?
Observation 1:
-Catch and fall scene: That was totally a SaJan scene, only, for them: It was in the locker room
-The Bike scene: Why oh why did Sam have to use his "fly" technique when he was on the bike with Sheena? Remember SaJan's first bike ride? You know, the amazing Khuda Jaane one? When Sam lifts his arms up high and Gunji goes "Omg!" Yeah- that one!
-SaJan's hangout dhabba place: OMG that was SaJan's special place Ouch Apparently it's not anymore.
-The scene that will be shown tomorrow (the SS scene in the precap): Does anybody remember the SaJan dance rehearsals? Remember how Sam walked forward, Gunji stepped back. They got closer.

I shall post pictures of the SaJan scenes that are now being turned into SS scenes tomorrow.

For the time being, I am upset. You can't have SaJan scenes without SaJan in them for crying out loud! Dead

-- Mimi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.thornewood9NaBoleTumNa...-Kruti.S-NocturnalBeingXDevilsDesireXAabha.Mtalkativetaurus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaJan scenes minus SaJan" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I wont forgive them ever for copying sajan scenes on SS Angry Smilies - Irked They ruined classic sajan scenes: first fall scene, bike one, the special place and 2morrow the dance rehearsal scene. Highly disappointed Sad Smilies

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
hey mims..i was gonna sleep..but u Forced me to respond..lol..ok so i observed this..but my take is samrat lacks creativity..so he uses the same stunts on every girl...but gunjan isnt every girl...i feel like hitting him hard..to relive him from amnesia..

sajan scenes ruined without sajan.the only saving grace//pool scene and basketball scene..hope they survive the ordeal..

gudnite finally..and yeah will see u same time tomorrow..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

sajan_forever

Goldie

sajan_forever

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
nice observation,i cant think abt it.i guess thats the way they wanted to show how sheena and gunji react in the same situation.thats the way they make sam understand the difference between sheena and gunji.

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Mimi..really yaar...totally agree with u...
They have copied all the bestest sajan scenes..thats not fare...i was very angry when sam take her to that chaiwala..i mean remembr he said to gunji that"tum special ho..isiliye..tumhe yaha laya"like that...
and he took Sheena there...Dead

i dont know what to say...but they hv ruined our classic sajan moments...
highly disappointing...Dead

Anjalika Khanna

Goldie

Anjalika Khanna

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:00am | IP Logged
ya that true....they are usin sajan scenes for ss...............

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
edit: nm Embarrassed

i don't like this AngryAngry

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 06 May 2009 at 12:03am

karan_jenny

IF-Dazzler

karan_jenny

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
nice observation